Not today🖤🦋

Assembly was short, the principal wasn't around. They talked about a lot of things and asked everyone to start writing down the names of their favorite seniors in advance for the perfect election. Last year, I got a lot of people to write down Snr Eva's name and for some reason best known to her, she didn't go for the interview. She would have definitely won any post of her choice.
This year, I have no choice for a senior. I don't like the present Sss2 class. Their girls are rude and mannerless while the guys were far from cute. They all had mango shaped heads and rat-like noses. I don't hate them. I just don't like them.
It was 11 am and the junior students I sent to dispose of haven't returned the basket yet. In five minutes' time, our form teacher would be here to address us for the term. Who knows the person they must have assigned us. Time will tell.

11:09 am

"Compliment class" someone from the back seat shouted.
"Good morning sir, you're welcomed to Jss2B. We're happy, " not me, am never happy to see any teacher. "to see you." We all chorused.
  "Thank you, you all can sit." He replied.
We all sat down like some dummies being controlled.
"Am here to introduce you guys to your new form master, " Did he say form  master. It's a guy. Oh, God. I hate male form masters, they always pick on the girls and am a girl. "But he's not in school now. You will meet him later in the day. Meanwhile this your learning schedule for the year. Always be at the right place at the right time. The library is open to you all 24/7. Thank you." He addressed us and handed the paper to the captain.

  A few minutes later, the French teacher came in. The class was lively. It was interactive and we learned some stuff that I already knew.
Just as the class was about to end, I saw the labor master, Mr. Nelson approaching my class. But what haunted me was the fact that he was holding my class trash basket and had the two junior follow him behind closely.