06| the meeting

June 7, 2018
Louise's POV

"What are you having?"

I turned my head to look behind me and saw Alex walking over to me. "Oh, pancakes," I replied, taking another bite out of my favorite breakfast meal. Alex hummed in response and walked towards the fridge.

"So what did you and Jordan do yesterday?" She asked, opening the fridge.

Last night, I went home at 2 AM from hanging out with Jordan. We went to the movies, had dinner at Chipotle, and then we went to the trampoline park which is open 24 hours. We were in there for about 4 hours. We really didn't plan on it. We thought that after dinner, we would just go home but I guess Jordan didn't really want to end the night, so he suggested. How could I say no to trampolines?

When I went home, the house was already dark. Of course I attempted to stay quiet but failed and Alex woke up. She was surprised that I came home so late but didn't ask me any questions, which made sense seeing how tired she was.

"Oh we watched a movie and had dinner. And we also went to the trampoline park," I said, chewing a piece of pancake.

"What?" Alex asked, turning around with a box of milk in her hands. I gulped my food and started explaining to her again, "we watched a movie, had dinner, and then trampoline park."

"Ah, that explains why you came home so late, you both love trampoline parks," Alex chuckled, sitting on a kitchen stool beside me.

We ate breakfast together and when we finished, we decided to just relax and watch Netflix together. We sat on the couch and turned on the TV. We were just about to watch Stranger Things when the doorbell rang. I got up and walked towards the front door. I opened the door to reveal a familiar blond haired boy.

Corbyn Besson.

"Oh. Hey, Corbyn, what's up?" I greeted. I was still a little bit angry at him for lying to me about his 'argument' with Jordan, but I hid it. But I shouldn't be angry at him, he probably has a reason. I just hate liars.

"Uhm. I actually wanted to talk to you about something," he said nervously.

"Oh uhm okay. I actually have something to talk to you about too," I said, folding my arms. I let him in and we walked towards the backyard to get some more privacy.

"So. Why don't you go first?" I suggested with my arms folded.

"Um. You go first," he said, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"Okay, I want to ask you something. Did you actually had an argument with Jordan?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"What? O-oh Yeah of course," he said unconvincingly.

"Are you sure? Jordan said otherwise," I said, unsure and hurt at the fact that he lied to me, twice now.

"Well, um-"

"What are you hiding from me, Besson?" I asked, my arms still folded.

"Uhm-" he said before the ringing of his phone cut him off.

He took his phone out from his back pocket before pressing his phone against his ear.

"What? Uhh okay. Yeah I'll be there in 10," he said, confusion visible on his face as he hung up the phone before looking up at me.

"Sorry Lou, I have to go. I'll explain later, okay?" He said before quickly turning around and running back into the house.

Are you kidding me? Whatever. I guess I'll have to talk to him later.

Corbyn's POV

I ran back into the house before rushing out of the door. David said that we are having an 'important meeting' and want us to gather at our house right now. I'm a little bit confused as to what he is about to say. Maybe another tour?

I drove back to the Why Don't We house as quickly as possible, curious as to what is going to be talked about. I finally arrived and got inside the house. I sat next to Jack as David glared at me.

"Never expected Corbyn to be late," David said with his arms folded, looking at me.

"I'm sorry. You just told me that we are having a meeting today," I said, getting a little annoyed.

"Excuse me? I sent you a text that we were going to have this meeting last night," David stated.

"What? Oh. I guess I didn't see the text. Sorry," I apologized.

David shook his head, "next time remember to read texts. Alright boys, he's in the toilet right now so we-"

Right as he was about to continue, I saw a very familiar face walking towards us.

Liam?

"Alright let's begin the meeting," David said. I'm so confused right now. Why is Liam here?

"So we all know that you all are good friends with the girls from ANOTHER5 for a long time now, they are already considered pop stars now so we as in me and Randy, decided it would be a very clever strategy if you each of date the girls. That way your popularity will increase as people keep track of the girls' life, and will of course notice you as their boyfriends in no time," David explains.

Silence filled the room for a moment before Daniel spoke up, "what?"

"Here, sign the contract, Liam agreed and had already signed. The girls have no idea about this and they do not need to know," he said as he slid a piece of paper towards us.

"Do we...have to do this?" Jack asked. "Yes, this is a must," David stated as Liam nodded his head in agreement.

I read the piece of paper in front of us, there was this particular section that caught my eye.

Jonah Marais with Mackenzie Moore
Corbyn Besson with Louise Jones
Daniel Seavey with Josephine Reed
Jack Avery with Alexia Davis
Zach Herron with Danielle Turner

"Is this supposed to be the girl we need to date?" I asked, looking up from the paper. David nodded and I looked back at the paper.

Corbyn Besson with Louise Jones.

Well I got lucky.

I knew whatever we would say, there was nothing we cod do to change their minds, so I signed. The boys soon followed.

"I expect you to already become official on August 20," David said pointing at each of us.

"Also one important thing, do not tell the girls about this deal. They do not need to know," Liam said seriously.

"Thank you for your time boys," David said before walking out the door with Liam.

"Well that was...interesting," I said after a few seconds of silence.

"How are we going to do this?" Zach asked.

"We don't know, Zach, we don't know," Jonah said.

Oh boy, this is going to be a wild ride.

~