(2)Who's Your Vader

For the next couple days Anakin and Padme were flirting and Luke was doing his job. Luke could tell that he was not wanted most of the time. That was mostly Anakin who seemed to be constantly trying to win Padme's affections. Padme, however seemed to have a different opinion. She seemed to see him as a cute little boy who needed to be coddled. He didn't really mind that, he loved the attention he got from his mother.

Luke tried to keep his light saber hidden from his mother and father. He wanted to avoid questions as long as he could. So for now he only kept his blaster in sight, and with in easy reach, while his saber was hidden in his boot. All three of them grew close, over the fallowing weeks, although Luke avoided certain topics like: family, his home, and politics. Mostly the politics, he didn't know anything about the politics of this time. When Anakin and Padme got going he would keep his mouth shut, and just listen. He noticed similarities between him and his father, like the dislike of politics, but manly that they couldn't sleep do to night terrors.

Several days later, Luke was dreaming of Bespin again: of fighting vader, his father telling the truth, and of falling down the shaft. He woke in a cold sweat. He got up, and dressed, trying to lose the chill held over from his dream. Walking out to get some breakfast, he looked out and notice his father standing out in the court yard. His mother was not standing far behind him. Luke walked up to hear what Anakin was saying.

"I saw my mother, Padme. I saw her as clearly I see you now. There was a man dressed in black. He killed so many Tuscan raiders, he was so calm, and he opened a tent flap and I saw my mother there. I woke up before I could see what happened after that." He turned and saw Luke was standing there, he was a little confused about not feeling him approach. Luke had been hiding his force presents, for all the time he was there. It had become habit with Vader chasing him, all over the galaxy.

"Well, let's go after her." Luke said.

"What, no you stay with Padme." He was going to say more, but both Luke and Padme cut him off.

"We're coming with you."

"It's like having two Padmes" Luke smiled and drew him self taller, feeling quite proud to be compared to his mother.

"You two will just have to protect me on the way." Padme smiled, self satisfied.

- above Tatooin

"How will we find your mother?"Padme looked to Anakin, as she asked the question.

"I might know where she is." Luke said, with out thinking.

"How?" Anakin looked at him suspiciously.

"I used to live on Tatooine, and I walk by her once or twice." What he had said was technically true. He had walked by shmi's grave every day.

"You didn't mention this why?"

"Because, it wasn't a big deal. I just heard that she had gotten sold and married to a Larz. I just happen to know where their farm is." He was so bad at lying, and he knew they knew he was telling a lie. Unfortunately, what he told them sounded more possible than the truth.

"Very well let's go to the farm you talk about, if all else fails we can go talk to Watso. Luke took over driving, getting a look from Anakin. In no time Luke saw the farm he hadn't seen in a long time, and the last time it was burning. As they walked up they all saw a familiar robot.

"Hello, I am C-"

"3-P-O?"

"Oh, the maker!" My father made him? I didn't know that. He blanked out and fallowing his dad absentmindedly while thinking of this new revelation. When they got inside he saw his uncle and aunt, still alive and not burned. When they got into the kitchen there was his grandfather and grandmother alive and well. Although shmi did look on the bad side of good. Shmi looked at Luke and Anakin with the happiest smile you ever saw.