(7)breaking news for all

Whether it be from stress or emotionally drained, laia passed out in the middle of her threat.

Han cought her before she hit the ground.

"I was wondering how long she could hold on," he looked at Luke," It's been tough with out you kid."

"I bet. How about we get you guys to our apartment so you guys can rest up?"

"Sounds good kid, by the way laia wants to tell you something."

"What's that?"

"She'll tell you I don't have a death wish."

Han walks out with his wife in his arms. Everyone fallowing him slowly.

Luke couldn't help but notice that his father was avoiding palpatine like the plage. He resisted the urge to laugh.

Palpatine got swarmed by a crowd of politicians. Quietly Vader motioned everyone to fallow him. Han was the only who hesitated, and that was for a moment.

Vader guided them to his speeder. They got in and Vader drove them all to his and Lukes apartment. When they get there, Padme was there. Anikin quickly hugged his wife.

"Ani, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant, Ani!" Anikin looked at her then spun her around and around. Vader coughed, to get their attention. Every one started in on congratulating the couple.

"So, how did those two get here? That didn't happen when I was on the mission." Vader questioned.

So han, Obi-Wan and anikin told the tale. Leaving the part of her
saying luke was her brother out of it. They had decided to leave it to laia to tell luke.

When the men told about laia using the dark side of the force, luke broke in to the story. "No way laia would never!"

"Kid," han said tiredly, "she's changed, we saw the universe burn, what do you expect. And plus miss senator isn't the only one expecting."

"You mean?"

"Yeah kid, you missed the wedding."

"Girl or boy?"

"Boy, we're going to call him Ben."

Obi-Wan felt strangely touched, about the two strangers naming their kid after him. Soon after, Obi-Wan, and anikin left to tell the council about laia and han, and their mission.

After a few minutes of talking Vader took Padme home. Insisting that she needed rest. The door closed quietly, han spoke up.

"Speaking of rest I need some." Han went to lukes bed and crashed.

Luke looked at the the clock, and realized it was game night. An idea Shelly had had to make her, Vader, and luke grow closer as a family.

Luke stood up, walked to the kitchen, and started making seven layer dip. With home make chips.

Laia woke up to the sounds in the kitchen, stood up, a bit wobbly she made her way to the kitchen. "What are you doing?"

Luke looked up from what he was doing. "Making chips and dip. It game night to night with dad and Shelly."

"Can I help?"

"Last time you "helped" you nearly burned down the kitchen." He said with a cynical look.

"Fine, but I gonna watch. It will get lonely other wise." Luke just nodded. Laia stealed herself, she was nervous.

"Luke, I have something to tell you too. And it's a bit of a shock."