(3)Your Making Him Cry

-Jedi temple

Vader was tense. He hadn't been in the jedi temple sense the first few years of the empires rise to power.

Now he was in Obi-Wan's appartment, sat down like he was still his student. Next to him was Luke, and the one on the other was Anakin. It had been a few days since the battle of Geonosis.

Obi-Wan and Anakin had to heal from the battle, while Vader and luke just fallen asleep, "from mental strane", doctors said. Vader supposed it was from the time and space trave they went through, without proper rest after.

They all were finally awake. When Obi-Wan saw Vader, he had excclaimed that "you look as if you haven't eaten in weeks!" Which was half right, but make it years and it would be fully correct.

Obi-Wan had made them all sandwiches. While everyone else dug in to the food at the table, Vader sat and looked at his plate. He didn't remember when he had last eaten, or what it was, but he would remember this moment. Luke was the first to notice his father's discomfort.

"Father? Are you alright?"

"It's just, I don't remember when the last time I ate was, it's been years."

Luke looked sad, while Anakin and Obi-Wan confused. Now, with every one watching him he picked up his food, paused for a moment, then took a bite. With in a blink of an eye the rest of the sandwich was gone, and Vader reaching for his second. He ate like a man on death row. With a bite into his new sandwich, he bent his head down. The other jedi was shocked to see small puddles on the table under his head.

"Dad! Are you ok?"

"Yes, young one, it's just,"Vader's voice broke, "it's been so long since I've had one of these. I had forgotten the taste."

Vader looked up, and in Lukes head he couldn't believe what he saw.

Vader's eyes were now a lime green, Luke stored the information for later. Obi-Wan looked at his watch, "we have to get going, and report to the counsel." He looked at Vader,"they have allot of questions for you."

Vader huffed, "I knew it", wiping his eyes as he stood.

-counsel room

Vader walked into the room, with his son next to him. They stopped in the middle of the floor. Obi-Wan, who was already approved for the council, sat in his seat. Anakin wasn't there, but was waiting for news, he had gone to excourt Padme home to Naboo. Before anyone in the counsel had a chance to speak, Vader spoke.

"I will only answer your questions to only Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Windu. Everyone looked to Yoda, who after a moment of looking at Vader, nodded. All the council, except the three mentioned, left the room.

"Darth Vader, yourself, called. Who you are, my question is?"

"I'm the future sith Lord, Darth Vader, the apprentice of Darth Sidius. In the future, the republic fell. I helped the sith in order to save those I loved. I killed all the jedi, I tracked them down one by one. Sidius ordered the clone order 66, which is to kill all jedi. I did everything for my wife, but Sidius betrayed me, and killed my wife, while she was pregnant.

I didn't know the child had survived, or else I would have looked for him. Obi-Wan took my child, and gave him to the family of Anakin Skywalker. Obi-Wan was too the only one to survive- he was cut off by Luke.

"Yoda, you also survive, you whent to the degoba system."he looked at him father as if to say 'now you can continue.'

"Anyways, for over a decade the empire has ruled in my time. I was on a planet looking over some construction, when I was transported onto Naboo with my son." Vader looked to luke as if to say' now your turn.'