Part 1

Quinn Pov
I sat at the dining table eating my freshly made pancakes and drinking a glass of water while half asleep. I was too exhausted to do this. It was the first day of year 13 and it was six in the morning. referring to my final year of sixth form. I huffed and groaned as I put on my uniform after eating and cleaned the dishes. Sadly, sixth-form students at my school are required to wear uniforms.

The uniform wasn't the worst, but still it was annoying that my school requires uniform. It was a red blazer with the logo on it, white shirt, red and yellow tie with the logo on it, a black skirt and a grey jumper. The blazer was optional for some years, such as year 7 to 9, but upwards the others had to wear. I neatly did my blonde short hair into braids.

I quickly caught the bus before it left. I was thankful for being able to grab the bus as my school is 2 hours away from my house if I were to walk. It was already 7:30 and school began at 9:00.

I stood before the rather large school, my heart pounding slightly as I watched the number of people entering the school. A large crowd always freaked me out. Choosing to ignore my anxiety, I built up the courage to enter the building. Finding my tutor, my friends saw me, ran up to me, and threw questions at me. Their loudness almost caused deafness.

I love them, I really do, but they are rather loud, and it can be very overwhelming at times, though that is what I do love about them.

Abigail was clever, popular among the males, and highly athletic. She enjoys running and volleyball. She had black hair, smooth and clear dark complexion, nose piecing, and brown eyes.

Daniel was popular with the girls; he was also a sports person, and he also loved reading. You would never think that when you look at him, but he loved reading. Though he was quite stupid at times, He had light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. Let's say he looks kind of like a young Leonardo DiCaprio.

Harry was quiet and shy, but he was super funny once you got to know him. He and Daniel bond over books, which was so cute. Honestly? Harry was a very private person who didn't share much of his personal life. Harry had brown fluffy hair, dark chocolate brown eyes, light skin, and he wore glasses.

"Hey!" I chuckle at them all. "You will make me deaf!" We all laughed as we took our seats, and they all apologised. We talked about our lovely summer while waiting for our teacher to come.

I was expecting to see a middle-aged man who was kind and funny; none of us were expecting to see someone so young and beautiful. I was alluded to by her beauty. She had silky black hair that was up in a neat ponytail, and she wore a white blouse, a black blazer, and black tight trousers that highlighted her ass perfectly. But what made the look was the glasses that she wore.

"Good morning, my name is Miss Jones, your new tutor, plus a photography teacher and an English teacher." The new young teachers speak with authority. I felt my insides warm at this. Why does she have to have such a hot voice behind her? That was a weakness of mine. This is going to be horrible for me. SHE'S A PHOTOGRAPHER AND AN ENGLISH TEACHER! The two subjects I am taking! I hope I don't have her in English. I know I will have her as my photographer since mine is gone.

"She is hot." Whispered my friend next to me, Daniel. I rolled my eyes at this, and though I of course agree with this statement, I didn't say anything about it.

"You," she pointed at the fluffy, dark-haired boy, Harry, Who froze next to me. "Hand these out." Miss Jones says she's waving the timetables around. Handing them to him, he stood and started handing them out.

Receiving the paper that held information about my lesson, i looked at the today's to look at what I have.

Monday:
English (mr river)
Break
Tutor (miss Jones)
Music (mrs robin)
Lunch
Study period

I would currently be in English, but since today is the first day at school, we all have a tutor first so we can get our new timetable and whatever else it is. Nonetheless, next would be break; again, I would have a tutor, and my actual lesson would be music. I was fine with that. After that, I could go home.

The weather was still rather warm; the boiling sun was burning up in the clear blue sky, and no clouds were to be seen. I took off the blazer as the heat was too much to keep on, though I still kept on my jumper. Me and the others were seated outside, eating our lunch. Me and Harry were listening to Abigail and Daniel argue about who could win a race. We were laughing at how they were making a bet that whoever loses has to do whatever the winner says for a whole day.

From the corner of my eye, I see that Miss Jones was talking to the vice principal. I wonder what they are talking about. They seem to be having a deep conversation. Feeling as if they were being watched, they turned my way, and I quickly turned back to my friends, who were now on a new topic.

Finally, the day had ended for me. Since the other three had a lesson, I was on my own. I managed to catch the bus that was heading my way.

I was happy once I got home, now I could enjoy the peace and listen to music.

A/N
The new update vision, hope you like this one better then the previous one. Will have a couple new characters be in this! One being the vice principal. If you have any name suggestions that will be really helpful! :)

If your wondering what I imagine Abigail, Daniel and Harry look like then here they are:
Harry

If your wondering what I imagine Abigail, Daniel and Harry look like then here they are: Harry

Abigail

Daniel