Author's Note

CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting on this book! I am so grateful that you have decided to read this book, and I hope you all enjoyed it! I sure enjoyed writing it!

Of course, there's still an endscene to follow....It's a Marvel fanfic, there has to be an endscene....Also, the name of Book Two will be revealed at the end of it....

What do you think, now that the book's completed? Were you able to make predictions based off of The Hunger Games book? Who do you ship, Loki and Gamora or Loki and Veers (or neither?)? Who had the most painful death (I'm sorry, I had to ask....)?

Although Book Two has already entered pre-production (yeah, I like using film terms to apply to my books. Makes me sound professional), I don't know when it will be up. Due to my homework having taken over my life again, I don't want to publish the book and then find I don't have time to keep to an update schedule for it. So I will begin working on it offline whenever I get the chance and it will be posted to Wattpad as soon as I find I have the time to consistently update it. But it will be up by December at the very latest. Keep this book in your library to be notified of its publication or drop a follow (or both)!

If you're looking for something else to read while you wait for Contest of Champions 2, I have another Marvel fanfiction on my profile, Special Agent Loki Laufeyson (Marvel/NCIS crossover), and I have several other works, such as a Norse epic fantasy (great for fans of The Hunger Games and Eragon), a dystopian science fiction, a Norse mythological fantasy (with plenty of Loki!), and a dark, epic fantasy (this one's a Telassar History, from my published series The Trials of Telassar).

Again, thank you all so much for reading this book! If you'd like to talk about this book with me and with other readers, you're more than welcome to join the discord, which I will link below (the link is also in my author's bio).

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Thank you all so much for reading Contest of Champions!

Skylar Wittenborn