*+.𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢.+*

^Music on the second slide to set the vibe^

For Reference, your quirk is bunny. This means you have a tail and bunny ears.
Your quirk gives you the ability to jump high and run fast, as well as giving you a keen sense of smell, sight and hearing.

Thank you for choosing this Sero Fanfic! Enjoy ;)

~🍓~

I closed the door behind me and removed my shoes, nearly falling over but thankfully I kept my balance. Hurrying up the stairs, my father called out to me from downstairs.

"Hey, bunny! Are you gonna do your homework?"

Thinking for a second, I sighed and called out, "yeah dad, don't worry I'm just about to get to it. I'm gonna take a quick shower first."

After a short pause, he responded, "alright!"

I zoomed up the stairs and fell on the bed in a heap, panting from the power-walking journey up to the house from school.

I forced myself to get up and I walked over the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower so it was hot, then I stripped off and hopped in.

The warmth on my body was a relief as it was around autumn time. Autumn was more chilly in the west of Musutafu, so a warm shower was something to look forward to.

Man, Shiketsu really gets us working. Moments like these are bliss.

~🍓~

I chose a pair of white loose pajama bottoms and a black tank top with a fuzzy light apricot jumper off the shoulder. The snug outfit felt just perfect.

I spotted a tray on my bed, so I walked over to it. A cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows was on the tray, along with a strawberry scented note.

Dad must have borrowed my strawberry scented notes again :>

The note read:

Bunny,

I went out to get some groceries so I brought a cup of hot chocolate to you while you were in the shower.
Please finish your homework and relax!
Enjoy your day :)

Love, dad

Taking out my pen and notebook, I huddled onto my window seat and started on my homework, highlighting a few words here and there with my warm mug in my hand.

Everything was peaceful, as it usually is in my neighborhood.

Quiet Tapping sounds on the window grabbed my attention. Looking outside, I could see it was starting to rain lightly.

My eyes wandered down to the house opposite us one door down, and I spotted a boy pacing at the front door.

I've seen him do that a couple of times after school. He seemed to go to UA high, the prestigious hero course school as he always had his uniform on.

The boy seemed around my age. I assume he's stuck outside because he doesn't have keys to get inside.

I wonder what he's pacing for?

The rain seemed to be picking up quicker. I felt bad for him having to stay out in the rain.

Maybe I should do something..

I hopped off of the ledge and set down my notebook, then I raced downstairs. I found a rain coat and put it on, then grabbed an umbrella and opened the door.