.*+𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚊+*.

I UPDATE ONCE A MONTH AND ITS BAD
Anways y'all are gonna be so happy about this chapter 😩

~🍓~

The sun flooded my room like golden honey, and I opened my bleary eyes.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, taking time to recollect what happened last night.

I grabbed my phone worriedly and tapped on my messages.

Y/N:
Are you safe? I saw what happened on the news

Y/N:
share your location

Y/N:
You aren't injured right?

Y/N:
Please tell me if you are okay

Y/N:
If you aren't okay then know that I really care for you

Y/N:
And I really really like you

Y/N:
I mean that I love you

Y/N:
If anything happened to you I want you to at least hear that

Y/N:
Oh god I hope you are safe

"Oh shit..." I muttered under my breath, squinting at the messages I sent.

Because of what I saw on the news, I had barely gotten any sleep. Amongst my worry it didn't sink in that I told Sero how I feel, but now that it did a dread took over me.

I hurriedly deleted the love confession messages and prayed to All Might that Sero didn't see them.

Pulling back my hair nervously, I got out of bed and took a warm shower to get my mind off the whole situation. I prayed for Sero's safety, yet I also prayed that he never saw the messages.

"THIS SHIT BUSSIN!" I heard a loud voice downstairs, which sounded like my dad's voice.

I felt my stomach drop in embarrassment.

After drying myself and getting dressed, I headed downstairs.

"Is that how you say it?" Dad's distant voice got closer as I made my way down the corridor.

There seemed to be two voices. As soon as I walked through the doorway, I saw the back of Denki's head.

He was standing proudly with a sandwich in his hand, and my dad was halfway through one himself.

"Yeah, you're getting the hang of it, bestie. Now say, Respectfully Bussin."

"Denki, how'd you find my house?"

He jumped and slowly turned around, a proud smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah, I contacted a hacker and found your location. I even paid 20 for it!"

"...At this point I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Anways why are you teaching my dad slang?"

Denki laughed slowly while shaking his head. "Well you see, it's only understandable that he would come to the master to learn such language."