.*+𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜+*.

We looked around for Denki once we arrived outside the roller skating place. Denki walked out and spotted us, a big smile on his face as he ran over.
"Y/N!!!!!"

I looked around nervously, seeing if anyone was looking because of the attention Denki was drawing.

"Wow, you're pretty!" He panted, trying to catch his breath back desperately.

"I heard a lot about you," he sidled up to me, wiggling his eyebrows at Sero and I.

"I heard quite a bit about you too!" I beamed.

Sero smiled nervously but shot a dirty look at Denki when he thought I wasn't looking.

Denki pushed himself between us and we linked arms, heading into the rollerblading place.

We walked up to the front desk and checked in our sizes and shoes, then made our way over to the benches.

"Here, I'll tie them for you," Sero bent down in front of me when I put my rollerblades on.

"No really, it's okay- Oh, thank you."

Denki side eyed us, and when Sero finished he thrust his feet in front of Sero for him to tie.

"Denki, you aren't a baby."

"So you're implying Y/N is a baby?"

"No, I'm just being nice-"

"Then be nice to me! I'm your best broski," He whined as Sero sighed and smiled and began to tie Denki's roller blade laces.

He then got up and waddled to the open gate leading into the roller blading area, and we quickly followed once Sero put his blades on.

As soon as Denki started skating, he fell over and flipped onto the floor.

"HeLp Me, I'vE FaLLeN aNd I cAnT gEt uP," He groaned, reaching his hands out to the ceiling.

"If you fall, I'll make sure to catch you," Sero smiled at me, taking my wrist and leading me out.

"That's nice of you, but I use rollerblades in my hero costume so I don't think I'll be falling easily," I laughed at Sero's slightly red face, releasing his grip from my wrist and taking his wrist instead.

We skated out into the ring, passing by Denki who was still rolling about on the ground.

Gradually, I let go of Sero's wrist and for a bit we skated together at a normal pace, enjoying the movement we had together.

All of a sudden, a kid was speeding towards me and rushed past me, knocking me down. I teetered for a moment, before falling.

Before hitting the ground, Sero was on high alert and shot out tape which wrapped around me and pulled me back up, but he pulled me too quickly so I got hurled towards him.

I fell down on sero and we were a heap on the floor, lightly laughing yet sore from hitting the ground.

"YEAHH!" Denki skated towards us and jumped on top of us to add to the pile. I heard an oof underneath me.

Sero reached past me and pushed him off, then helped me up.

"Thanks for softening my fall Sero," I grinned, trying to hide my blush by looking around.

He grinned back, and then we started we skate away from Denki.

"Hey guys wait up- wait!" He started skating after us with a goofy smile on his face. Eventually, this became a chase around the ring.

~🍓~

"Where do you wanna go next?" Sero asked us as we walked down onto the street.

"I'd like to check out that weekend market," I said thoughtfully, Denki trailing behind us singing thunderstruck out of key.

"Did you say the weekend market? I love that place, I buy all my pikachu socks from there!" Denki piped up.

"Omg same but I buy bunny stuff," I said, fist pumping him.

We walked for a couple more minutes and arrived at the weekend market, where a ton of colourful stalls were stood around.

Denki took both our wrists and dragged me and Sero to one stall.

"They're selling HAMSTERRSS- oh my god wait."

Denki found a big rock nearby and stood on top of it saying, "Salamii. Give me back my hamsterr..."

We laughed at him then turned to walk across the row of stalls. Sero stopped at a handmade jewellery stall and looked at the bracelets.

"Hey, we can ask for custom charms on these. Let's get matching ones," he said as Denki ran back to us, panting for air.

"Do you have a pikachu charm?" Denki asked the kind elderly lady behind the desk.

"Pikachu? I'm afraid we don't?" she replied, looking confused.

"Ughhh no way they don't have Pikachu!"

"But we do have a few of these charms- I think this one would suit you young man."

The elderly lady pulled out a box of charms and rummaged through them, only to pull out a one punch man charm of Saitama with his dumb face.

Denki looked down at it, then pulled a crying face and pretended to be extremely offended.

"No? Ah, well, how about this one?" She pulled out a simple lightning bolt one as to which Denki nodded vigorously and smirked.

"Do you have a bunny one?"

"Yes of course, dear," she said to me, and pulled out a few bunny charms. I picked the one with the bunny ears in a magicians hat.

Sero picked out a Spider-Man. I looked at it with see but at the same time trying to contain my laugh.

The lady put together the bracelets for us quickly and we paid and moved on.

"Let me take a picture for the memories," I said, pulling out my phone. Denki and Sero put their wrists next to mine and I snapped a photo.

I smiled at the photo then put my phone away. We marvelled at the bracelets together and started checking out other stalls.

Denki turned around to us while walking in front and said, "I'm so hungry, I NEED to eat whatever's the first thing on the menu."

"Let's get something then," I said, as we stopped at a food stall.

Denki looked at the menu and ordered the first thing, like he said he would. He ended up with something similar to a deep fried Mars bar.

We looked at it with disgust but he didn't hesitate to take a huge bite of it with a nonchalant face.

~🍓~

We waved at Denki who waved back and ran off into the distance, then looked at eachother. We stepped onto the train not long after.

"So what do you think of Denki?" Sero turned to me and asked.

"He's fun to be around, we should hang out more like this," I smiled sweetly.

Sero smiled to himself and looked at the ground, then around the train. "I'm glad."

I took out my phone and we looked and laughed at all the photos we took, as well as the 40 odd photos of Denki's selfies at unflattering angles.

~🍓~

Sero hugged me lightly once we arrived at my house, then knocked on the door.

Pushing open the door, my dad waved patted Sero's back as he was leaving and welcomed me in.

After some small talk, I made my way up to my room and fell onto my bed, smiling with my eyes closed.

I looked at the bracelet on my hand and smiled even more.