.*+𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛.+*

After a quick shower, I threw my uniform on and fixed my hair into a nice hairstyle today, making sure my ears on the top of my head were presentable.

I peeked out the window and saw Sero close the front door, then set off down the pathway. He must be leaving for his train.

I scurried eagerly down the stairs and squeezed into a chair opposite dad once I entered the kitchen.

Laid out for me was a cereal bowl, fruits and my favorite fruit juice.

"Morning, Bun!" Dad was in his hero suit with his bag nearby, ready for him to leave soon.

"Morning dad. And thanks!" I picked up my spoon and made a start on the cereal.

Eyeing me, he continued. "I see you've made a friend next door? What's his name?"

My eyes shot up. I knew what he was doing, but I played along.

"Hanta Sero! He goes to UA high," lowering my eyes, I took another spoonful of cereal.

"You should invite this guy over, eh?" Dad sneakily smirked.

"Yeah, we should." His expression turned sour and then he chuckled. He reached over my head and ruffled my hair. "You've figured me out, Bunny."

"Of course, I knew you'd want to get to know him before anything happens. Although, nothing will happen. We're friends, don't get too far ahead."

One point to me ÙvÚ

He snorted, shaking his head and muttering something along the lines of, "she's too smart for me now."

~🍓~

"Inasa, I met someone."

Inasa's head shot up, and he excitedly asked, "Does this person want to be a hero?"

"Yeah, he's in UA High!"

"That's pretty cool! If anything happens between you and this guy, let me know!"

"Ooo, a guy?" Camie strolled by and stopped behind me, putting her elbow on my shoulder with her arm hanging limp.

"Oh no, Camie it's nothing like that.." I hid my face in my hands. Once Camie gets any idea like that, you won't be hearing the end of it.

"Tell me what he looks like~" She teased. Inasa leaned in and patted my shoulder encouragingly, a huge beam on his face.

"Oh well, uh...he's tall, quite lean, black hair. His elbows can dispense tape.." I tried my best to hide the embarrassing tint of pink on my cheeks.

"Elbows? I wonder what that would look like. Good luck with that, update me when you two get together~" Camie whipped around and started walking away.

"Oh my god..." Bending over the table completely, I hid my face in my arms.

"...I hope he's passionate. If he isn't, I don't approve of him for you." Inasa wondered.

"Inasa!"

~🍓~

It seems you can't be friends with a guy without at least someone thinking you'll be more than friends. Although... with Sero I don't exactly mind the teasing...

Turning the corner, I was deep in thought when I suddenly stepped in a puddle and slipped over, falling onto my stomach. I groaned as I got back up, looking down at my wet uniform.

I heard a snicker coming from the left. My head whipped around, and there was Sero, doubling over in laughter.

After the laughter resided, he asked, "are you alright? You looked distracted."

"No, I'm clearly not doing well..."

He doubled over in laughter again at the sight of me drenched. I wiped some water off my forehead and ran into my house, shutting the door and sinking down to the floor. Embarrassment was clear on my face.

I should really watch where I'm going.

~🍓~

After cleaning up and changing into some fluffy joggers and a hoodie, I looked out the window and saw Sero sitting next to his window. He glanced over and spotted me, then stood up and opened his windows wide open. He gestured for me to follow suit.

Once my windows were open, he had a black pen in his hand and was furiously writing something down on a spot on his arm.

He then looked at me and aimed his elbow just next to my window. He shot some tape over, which stuck to the wall. I reached out the window and tore it off the wall next to me.

Written on the piece of tape was a number. His number I presume. I looked up to see him smiling at me, so I grabbed my phone and started punching the numbers in. I shot him a text to check if it was him.

He glanced down to his phone as soon as I sent the text.

Better save his number for good measure.

Sero💫✨:
Y/N:
Hey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sero💫✨:
Heyyy (o^^o)

Y/N:THATS WEIRD AKKSSJSJ

Y/N:
THATS WEIRD AKKSSJSJ

Sero💫✨:
My gud friend Denki sent it to me 👀

Y/N:

~ 🍓 ~

~ 🍓 ~

AKKSKSK IM SORRY FOR ENDING IT AT THAT