.*+𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗+*.

Alas, the long awaited chapter you have all been waiting for. I'm sorry for being gone so long, but yours truly just got into a relationship and it's been a ride 😀🤚
I love them very much tho so it's all good
Also, this story is almost 3K? I cant express in words how surprised I am OHMYGODDDDISKWODKSJ I LOVE YOU ALL BESTIES

~🍓~

"Hey Bunny," Dad called out as I entered the house. "How was school?"

"It was alright, we did some core training today. Hey, can I go over to Sero's house?" I asked, turning the corner to see my dad lounging on the couch.

"Of course, m'dear! Make sure to come back for dinner!"

"Thanks!" I rushed upstairs and closed my door, then wriggled into a new pair of clothes after showering.

Looking at my bracelet and sighing in happiness of the memory, I rushed down the stairs and waved my dad goodbye.

When I stepped out into the open, I noticed Sero sitting at his bedroom window. I grinned and made my way over to ring the doorbell after squeezing past the small gate.

Ringing the doorbell, I waited for a couple of seconds before the door opened eagerly.

"Hey, Mi amor!" He said cheerfully then quickly started another sentence to cover it up.

I just acted like I didn't hear what he said but I was grinning and my heart was racing.

Following him into the hall, I was about to say something until I saw a black dot on front of me. I focused my vision on it and saw a spider. I couldn't help but flinch and I let out a short scream.

Sero turned around startled and said, "What, what is it? Did something happen?"

He raised his eyebrows when he saw the spider and started laughing.

"PLEASE SERO, PUT IT OUTSIDE OR SOMETHING-"

"What? Don't you want it to bite you so you can become Spiderman? I know I would," He chuckled and held his hand out to cup the hanging spider, then walked to a window and opened it to let the spider out carefully.

I was shaken, and Sero was laughing at me. The laughter died down and he put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me into a hug while tracing shapes into my back.

"You aren't that scared, are you? It's alright, the spider's gone now."

My face went red all over, and I let out a short breath while pulling away from his embrace.

"Thank you," I fumbled with my sleeve and cleared my throat, then followed Sero into the kitchen.

"Pass me that orange, mi- uh, y/n."

"I know you were just about to speak Spanish," I gave him a look.

"Spanish? Me? I'm not even Spanish! Never," Sero scoffed, a little over exaggerated.

"Righttttt," I took an orange out the fruit bowl and tossed it to him, then followed him into the living room where he took out a deck of uno cards.

"Play at your own cost," he put down the cards flamboyantly and raised an eyebrow as if he was a magician.

"Please, I'm the best at uno when my extended family comes over. Try and beat me at your own peril," I copied his facial expression.

"So you want to play my game, my love?"

He paused, and the color drained from his face.

"Oh, uh I'm sorry-"

At this point he could see my visible blush. I stopped him and replied, "no it's alright!"

"I kind of... like it," I whispered under my breath, but I wasn't sure if Sero heard.

He covered his mouth with a hand with a very red face, trying to compose himself. His eyes flickered up at me briefly before he composed himself and carried on like nothing happened.

And yes, I died inside because of how cute his face was. Like that was hot.

~🍓~

"Aha!" I exclaimed, placing down my last card and shouting out Uno. After 6 games, it was a tie.

"Should we call it a truce?" Sero smiled.

"Hmmm... sure," I replied, agreeing to a truce.

He stood up and sat down next to me on the couch and started peeling his orange.

"Sero?"

"Yeah?" He stopped fiddling with his orange peels and looked at me.

"Why did you want to become a hero?"

He paused, then looked back at his orange and continued fumbling with it.

"To become Spiderman, of course!" He laughed, then softly smiled. "For real, to be a hero like him. I always grew up admiring him deeply because he was able to prove himself and be helpful, and he was like me. With my quirk, I mean. And I want to be as cool as him."

I smiled at him. He was so sweet with his goals. I looked up to him for how strong he was.

"Oh, I'll get that for you," I took the orange out of his hands and peeled it quickly.

"Thank you, y/n," he beamed.