fifteen.

The classroom was filled with chats, cheers, glass clinking, and the loud music blaring from the huge speaker placed in the corner of the room.

" Hinata! Now that I remember, why didn't you come here earlier? There was less customers 'cause the cutie pie didn't show up." Luna asked and took a bite of her chips.

Shoyo simply replied, " Matters."

" Oooh~ Matters. " they all mimicked at the same time, voice teasing as if getting the wrong idea. Shoyo blushed, almost choking on his drink, " N-Not like that! Why do you all have dirty minds?" Shoyo pouted, still blushing madly.

While drinking with the others, Shoyo noticed Yachi a bit quiet, replying with a simple laugh and a simple word, nothing else. It's bothering him not in a bad way but because the air between them is awkward. He wondered why. Or maybe because I was missing and came back like nothing happened?

" Okay! We'll see you 'morrow." Shoyo snapped out of his thoughts when he felt the seat beside him empty. He looked up and saw both Daisy and Luna walking out of the classroom after a simple hand-wave at them.

Shoyo then felt the urge to go home also. After drinking the last drop of the cola, Shoyo stood up while picking his bag up, " Oh—Hinata, you're going home also?" Komori asked, who was sitting in front of him.

Shoyo nodded his head and slightly yawned, " I'm kinda tired. And I also need to apologize to my baby sister. I told her yesterday that I'm coming home but ended up not coming." Shoyo pushed the seat under the table with his shoe, " She'll cry if she didn't get to see me after one day. She loves me too much."

The others cooed, "How lucky! My brother hates me!" Ryunosuke grumped, quickly sending Uzui a glare. Uzui sweat-dropped at him, " S-Since when, Yuu?"

They laughed and teased the shorty who was trying to defend himself.

Sending them a simple hand-wave, he closed the door walked off. Not even half the walk in the hallway, the door opened, " Hinata!"

Turning around with a swift move, he saw Yachi jogging towards him, " Let's go home together." She said and gave the ginger head a simple smile. In return, Shoyo nodded and smiled back, the both of them walking away.

While walking, Yachi was, yet again, quiet but this time, giving the tangerine some quick glances. Not wanting the air to get more awkward, he asked the blonde, " Yachi-san, do you need to ask something?"

Straight away, Yachi asked him, " What were you doing in Oikawa's house?"

Shoyo seems to hesitate before answering, " H-He called me, telling me that he wanted to talk about something." What a bad lie.

Yachi held back her chuckle and remained serious, he's so cute when he's trying to lie. She internally squealed. Yachi cleared her throat, " Stop lying, Hinata. That's bad," she pick up her pace, walking directly beside him, " Just tell me."

Shoyo could hear his heart pounding rapidly. He obviously can't just tell her that Oikawa raped him and forgave him afterwards. Not in that way at least to explain everything to her.

Think, Shoyo. Come up with an excuse. Shoyo hesitated, thinking of an excuse, but Yachi blurted out something that made him feel guilty for even trying to lie again.

Without looking at him, Yachi spoke tenderly, " You can tell me the truth, Hinata. And I'll try to understand." she said.

Shoyo's lips quivered, not ready to tell her. He's sure that Yachi will lose all her braincells if he told her what actually happened. Instead of telling her now, " I'll call Tooru and tell him to come to school tomorrow afternoon. We'll tell everything to you, Yachi-san. Honestly." He'll tell her tomorrow.