New News And Acknowledgements I Forgot To Write (Oops)

I would like to start off by thanking every single one of you for giving this story a chance and continuing to read it.

Back in 2016, I got the idea to create a fanfic of two different TV shows that I enjoyed at the time. Little did I know that this story allowed me to escape the darkest two and a half years to follow. I don't open up much about this topic since it's personal, but I did fall into the dark hole of depression, and I wasn't really motivated to finish different stories of mine.

I still get notifications of people adding this story to their reading list, and it surprises me every single time that people are continuing to read this story after all of these years. (I'm going to sound super annoying with my repetition, but I seriously can't thank y'all enough.)

                Today, I completed Girl Meets Jessie The Sequel which is something that I wasn't expecting to happen given my busy schedule.

              I started working on the sequel about a year after I completed Girl Meets Jessie, but, as I said before, I fell into depression and had no motivation to finish any of my stories, I also didn't like where the story was going, so I unpublished the story all together and let it sit in my drafts for a few more years.

                If you do happen to go check the sequel out, then please note that I haven't watched either show in years and have grown as a writer to where I write my own stories and not fanfic. I'm not particularly a fan of sequels either since I feel that they tend to mess up the original version.

           Thank y'all again for hanging with me for 4 long years ❤️ I genuinely appreciate the support, even though it may not be through votes, it's just the fact that y'all are taking the time out of your day to read this!