Who Was She?

*note* Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this story. I've worked hard on this fanfiction and I'm so glad you like it! This part is going to be Bucky's narrative so it's special! (Ohhhh) Also it's going to be short but I promise there will be more Bucky chapters in the future! Happy reading :) -Penguin
*******
I sighed angrily. What came over me? Words shot out of me like it was nothing. I didn't understand why. Did I know that girl? I had called her Beth. She was a little shorter than me and had long brown hair. Her fair skin complimented her beautiful hazel eyes. I was lying down on my bed as the doctors and some others did mechanical work on my arm and medical work on the rest of my body. Why was I thinking about a girl this way? I haven't felt this way before. Thinking about a girl like this, this wasn't in my orders. Why do I feel so... Different? I had so many questions I couldn't keep track of them all. I need orders. I looked up at one of the people attending me, "I need orders." "You have them, stay here and let us do our work," the technician said as he worked on my arm. Okay so I had my orders, why do I think that this is all wrong? I've received food, water, clothes and training from these people, why doesn't it feel right? That girl, Beth, had called me Bucky. Is that my name? I usually just get called soldier or winter. I didn't know I had a name. "Winter soldier, get up," Drill Sargent said. I had come up with names for them, because they never really told me their real names.

I got off my hospital bed and saluted. Then Doctor came in. I winced. Doctor always had crazy ideas that were usually experimented around me. But when I had questions, Doctor would always answer them. "Permission to talk sir," I said. Drill Sargent glanced at Doctor then nodded. "Permission granted soldier, shoot," Drill Sargent barked. I looked at the Doctor,"Who was that girl?" "Someone who's importance does not involve you," Doctor said plainly. "But I...knew her," I said trying to remember details about her. "I said," Doctor came close to me, "her importance does not involve you." I pushed a little harder, "But she knew me, the old me. And I want to know who that is," I said clearly. Doctor sighed, "Wipe him again, he can't have any memories of her or else it could put the whole mission in danger." Wipe me, I knew what that meant. It meant that it hurt, a lot. And that I would remember nothing of this encounter ever again.

*note* See I told you it was short. Updating soon. - Penguin