Ch.2

Amity stared at her ceiling as she lay in bed.

Shortly after the wolf had dropped her off, her siblings came running outside to ask her of her whereabouts, as she responded that she took a walk, and walked into the forest for a bit.

The twins left her alone after that, there was no prank, and no mischief that she had to worry about.

Now her mind was clouded with thoughts of the wolf, Eda, and pretty much the forest surrounding them. Doesn't it get lonely out there?

The youngest Blight sighed, before sitting up off her bed, and sliding in her shoes.

Only a little walk. I need some air..

She walked downstairs from her room silently, careful of waking her siblings, let alone her parents.

Amity walked outside, into the spacious area that surrounded her house as she attempted to clear her mind of all thoughts.

She stopped right outside the Woods.

Why, she had no clue. She only just wanted to take a small walk. Nothing more.

Gazing into the dark of the forest sent a shiver down her spine. The woods seemed ten times scarier when it was pitch dark.

"Hello? " Amity whispered, casting a small spell circle to create an orb of light appear.

The dark didn't scare her, but she'd much rather be in the light.

The Woods seemed unresponsive to Amity's whisper, and she only sighed.

She didn't know what to expect. She came out here for nothing.

When Amity went to go turn around, a voice called out to her.

"Shouldn't you be in bed, Blight? "

She knew that voice. She knew it very well.

"I could say the same to you Noceda. What are you doing out here? "

Gold met Red, and for a second, everything seemed to stop. Luz stepped out the forest, a hand ruffling through her hair.

Amity hadn't had the chance to actually look at Luz's appearance.

A black hoodie, short blue jeans, probably to run in, and some black sneakers.

If this were someone she knew, she wouldn't have said anything about it. But something about Luz was different.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer Blight." Luz grumbled, leaning against the same tree from earlier.

"U-uh why are you here? "

"Why are you outside wearing such revealing clothing? "

Amity stared down at herself, seeing nothing wrong with her The Good Witch Azura Hoodie and some random pyjama shorts she threw on.

"This isn't that revealing."

"Whatever you say Mittens. " The wolf muttered, taking off her hoodie, and handing it over to Amity.

"Wrap it around your waist if you are going to stay here and talk to me. I don't want the creeps that are around here to stare. "

Odd. Why would the wolf care about such thing, if not even a few hours ago, she hated her.

Without much of an argument, she wrapped the black hoodie around her waist.

"How do you know there are creeps around? "

The wolf stared off in some direction, before grabbing hold of Amity's wrist, and pulling her into the Woods.

The sudden action made her Yelp, but Luz clamped a hand around her mouth, and held her close.