Ch 8

It's been a couple days, and Amity noticed that Luz was slowly getting used to being at Hexide. She was also getting used to being around Boscha, Willow, and Gus much to the Blight's surprise. It was good to see them getting along... sort of.

"So like, do you have wolf ears that come out of your head or is it just a myth? C'mon Noceda, I need to know!" Boscha had her arm around Luz's neck, much to her annoyance.

"Why is it any of your business, pinky? Last I checked I could flip you and break your arm." The witch let out a weird cackle like sound, which Luz immediately responded with a huff. "How many snails do you want to bet that Boscha gets flipped?" Willow muttered, elbowing Amity out of her thoughts.

"5 snails its in 5 minutes." The Blight said with no hesitance. Knowing Boscha, she'd pry and pry until she got beat, or got her answer. And knowing the Wolf, her short temper wouldn't allow her to NOT fling her across the forest.

"Well I say 15 minutes. 10 snails if I'm wrong." Willow giggled, sprouting random flowers from the ground. Gus, surprisingly was passed out in the grass. The little ball of energy thought it was a good idea to race against Luz two hours prior.

"C'mon wolf! Show me the fluffy ears!" Boscha had made the mistake to pull on Luz's round ears, which finally ticked her off. "That's it!" She let out a strange growl/gargle noise, which had scared the Pink haired witch. "Uh oh- GAH!" 

The wolf yeeted her. Both Blight and Park watched as Boscha flew across the wooded area, and land in a bush. "Didn't know Boscha could fly. Pay up Willow." Amity grinned as she flipped through her Azura book. "Fine. But I'll get her next time Blight." As Willow was handing over the snails, they both entered a fit of giggles when Boscha had returned head to toe covered in mud. 

"Did you have to throw me in mud? Like seriously, of all the things to throw me in Luz? I thought we were friends!" All Luz could do was smirk, before scaling up one of the trees. 

"Nobody told you to keep pestering me. I'm pretty sure Mittens told you that I don't play nice."

Amity looked up from her book, her cheeks flushed red. "Hey, don't bring my nickname into this!" Luz hung upside down from the branch she was currently perched on. A small smile tugging on the edges of her mouth.

Boscha smirked, noticing how distracted the wolf was. "DISTRACTION SPELL!" Luz barely had time to look over before she was tackled, while she was upside down on the branch, to the ground. The two teens began to wrestle, childishly giggling.

"Park get your girlfriend before she gets murdered." Amity muttered, gently folding the tip of the page of her Azura book. She had forgotten to bring her book mark, since she was so engrossed with grabbing her stuff.

"How did you know-" The Blight shrugged, before grinning. "Did you really think you could hide the way you guys look at each other? And let me not mention the 'Bug Bite' incident a few weeks ago."

Willow's cheeks were tainted red. "Okay, okay I'll get her. " Boscha had Luz pinned for the time being, the wolf not wanting to end up hurting the Witch. "C'mon wolf, I know you got it in ya, pull out those fluffy ears-"

"Get off her Boscha." The pink haired witch let her go immediately, and sat on the ground with her legs crossed, a grin sprawled across her face. "Ha, get told you simp!" Luz shook her head, her hair sprawled all over her face.

"Says the one who signed up for bodyguard not even one day of knowing Amity" The wolf stuck her tongue out at Boscha, the Witch having done the same. Amity shook her head. Such childish actions. Then again, what did she expect from Boscha.

"How come you don't show your ears, Luz?" The Blight asked, placing the book in her hands next to her. Luz shrugged, plucking the grass from the ground and spinning it in between her fingers. 

"I dunno, I never saw a use for them. Plus I am probably the only one left of my kind, so it helps prolong my survival. Even when I'm with the strongest witch in the isles." She kept spinning the blades of reddish orange grass between her fingertips, a frown etched onto her face. 

Boscha put her hand on Luz's head, and then pat her. "Awe it's okay.. who's a sad puppy?-" Luz let out a playful growl, tackling her friend to the ground.

Amity admit, Boscha's attempt to lighten the mood was poor. Granted it was a very horrible attempt, but it still managed to brighten the Wolf's mood. "Give them a couple minutes, they'll tire out eventually." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thirty minutes passed, give or take. Luz had her head on Amity's leg, having passed out after rough housing with Boscha. Speaking of Boscha, she was wrapped into a conversation with her girlfriend and Gus, who had woken up to the sound of the pink haired witch's scream of terror when Luz had her pinned.

Blight was running her fingers through Luz's fluffy brown hair as she read through her book again.  It's unfortunate that she was stuck on the same page for five minutes. Amity is a very fast reader. 

"There a problem? Your face is all squished n'stuff" Luz muttered tiredly, shifting her head to look up at the Witch. "You should be asleep. Don't worry about what I'm doing." Amity replied with a soft grin. The wolf put her arm over her eyes, yawning. 

"Well I'm going to worry. What's the issue?" The Blight sighed, closing her book after dog-earring the page she had been stuck in. "It's nothing big, just having trouble reading. You don't need to worry about it though."

Luz moved her arm, and grabbed the book out of the Witch's arms. Amity stared at her, confusion written all over her face. The wolf flipped to the folded page, and then looked up at her. "Where did you stop? I want to read it."

Amity tiled her head slightly, trying to see the page. Using her finger, she pointed out the last sentence she had stopped on. Luz adjusted the book to properly see the words on the page, and then began reading out loud.

After a few minutes, Luz looked up. "Would you rather I stop, or I keep going?" The witch nodded, running her hands through the wolf's hair with both her hands. For someone who lives in the wood's with an ex-criminal witch and a rude demon, she had extremely fluffy hair.

Across the field from them stood Boscha, Willow, and Gus, who were all staring at the two. "How much do you want to bet they'll end up together?" Boscha snickered, before rubbing the back of her head. Willow had slapped her of course. 

"No need to bet with the obvious. They'll end up together eventually, but for now leave them alone. Relationships take time, and you of all people should know that." The witch grinned slightly, sending her companion a playful glare.

Gus chuckled. "It sucks that you are keeping it a secret. If it wasn't obvious before, it's obvious now." Both the girls blushed furiously. "Is it really that obvious?" The illusionist nodded eagerly, before looking back at Luz and Amity. Somehow, Amity had fell asleep leaning against the tree, and Luz was still reading by the looks of it.

"They would be a cute couple though." All three of the witches stared at their friends and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, they would be a great couple."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm like 400 words short, Gah! I'm sorry the days have been going by so fast!! Sorry for not uploading! qwq.

Enjoy this soft fluffy chapter or whatever you want to call it! Hopefully the next update will come out this weekend, and if not possibly Monday! I also want to say TY FOR 3.6K READSSSS!!!

didn't expect so many of you to read this-

Any who! Have a nice day guys! Hope you enjoy, and Can't wait for the next chapter! Until then,

                                                               Ciao~