Ch 5.

Something was calming to the the two teens, as they both walked through the trees. Sure, they had a bit of a disagreement when the Witch woke up on the bed, but they should be over it. They hadn't necessarily spoken since the incident.

"Sorry." Amity muttered, rubbing her arms. The wolf only grumbled in response, still trudging forward, dragging her feet against the dirt path. The witch grabbed ahold of Luz's arm and pulled her back.

"What, Blight? Want to yell at me more?" The teen growled, pulling her arm away from Amity.

"No, Luz, that's not it. I just want you to know I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad, but you could have just let me stay on the floor-"

"You weren't going to sleep on the floor. That's it." Amity stared at her feet, fiddling with her fingers. She decided she did not like Angry Luz. The wolf growled when she was angry.

" Oh look, your school. Have fun being a nerd." Luz spat, turning on her heel, and walking back through the depth of the woods. Amity pondered whether she should follow the she-wolf, before she got yanked out of her thoughts.

"Amity, what are you doing out here? You do know you are  gonna be late to class if you keep standing here." Boscha spoke lightly. The witch shook her head, and looked at the woods one last time, before following her three-eyed friend into the school.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Amity had been lost in her thoughts most of the day, and Boscha knew.

Of course Boscha knew, her best friend never usually got lost in her mind. Especially during classes. The dismal bell rang, and Amity packed all her stuff. 

"Alright who is it? Spill the details, before I make you Am." The pink haired witch spoke, sitting on the desk. The witch looked up at Boscha, tilting her head.

"Who's who?" Amity played dumb, still putting away her books. Her three eyed friend let out a forced laugh. As quickly as both teens could blink, Boscha grabbed Amity by her ear, and sat her down.

"I know you have been seeing someone. Its very obvious. You are thinking, even though you are literally in love with your academics. It can't be the twins, because you don't even bat an eye at them, and I know its not your parents. So spit it out."

They looked at each other in silence for a few minutes.

"Fine... I met someone in the woods.. A girl." The Blight muttered, crossing her arms. Oh god, what was she going to do now?

"Ooo~ do tell me more."

"Can we discuss this on the way to my house? I'd prefer if this were more... of a private discussion."

"Fineeeee"

________________________________________________________________________________

"So let me get this straight," Boscha speaks, pressing her hands together as she stared at the Green Haired witch.

"You met someone."

Amity nodded once. "She nearly kills you. Takes you to some random house in the middle of the woods." She nods again. "She runs off, and you chase after her."

"What are you getting at Boscha?" The Blight scowled, what was the other witch trying to say?

"You like her, don't you?" The pink girl finally stated. Amity froze, confused at how Boscha could assume such a thing. Just because she found an attraction to girls doesn't mean she likes every girl that she meets in the woods-

Wait, that was only one person. Which was Luz. Sure Luz was cute but- No way. No way did she have a crush on the wolf. Absolutely not.

"No. I couldn't, she literally hates me." Boscha smirked, confusing the Blight even more.

"Enemies to Lovers is a thing, Babe. Trust me, you are very much into this chick. " Sometimes it was scary how much Boscha knew about her best friend.

"It's not like that. We've only talked twice, and even then we were fighting.. Well besides when she was in her wolf form, but that doesn't really count.. "

"Well trust me Amity. You are very into this chick. And if I'm not mistaken, she might be too."

Their eyes met briefly, before the Blight exploded into a fit of giggles.

"Yeah sure Boscha, who in their right mind would like Little Miss Perfect?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Amity roamed outside her house for a bit. Boscha had left not too long ago, claiming that she wanted to 'catch up on sleep'. That was the biggest lie the Blight has ever had. Boscha doesn't sleep, she stays up all night on Penstagram. 

Well whatever she's doing, It's her business not mine.

The teen walked up to the Woods at the edge of the Blight property, and took a seat on the ground. It's officially four weeks since her discovery of The Owl Lady, King, and the Werewolf who probably hates her guts. 

She sighed, looking up at the sky. Do I really like the red eyed beast?..

-

SORRY FOR THE SMOL UPDATE IVE BEEN THROUGH A ROUGH PATCH