Chapter 14. (part two)

After using the help of Willow and Boscha, The witches managed to place the sleeping wolf on the bean bag instead of sitting on the uncomfortable floor.

"Well aren't you a simp" Boscha grins, nudging her best friend. Amity only rolled her eyes, before shoving her playfully.

"Last time I slept over, she slept on the floor, and I was on her bed. Now it's her turn to sleep comfortably. Now let's talk about anything but this. " The Blight looked back at the wolf to make sure she didn't move, or wake up for the matter.

"Ooooo~ When was this?" Willow teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

I swear if this witch doesn't change-

A crash came from upstairs, scaring all the teens(with the exception of Luz who must be a very deep sleeper). A yell emerged from the house, and Hooty started sqwaucking like a mad bird.

"Should we-"

Amity shook her head. "It's probably King and Hooty going at it. Let them battle it out. Anyways up for a game of Hexus Hold'em?"
______________________________________

Two rounds of angry bickering later, The Witches sat in a circle on the floor watching random gags on the Tv Eda got from the Human Realm. 

Willow remained the Victor over her girlfriend, as Amity watched Luz sleep Peacefully for once.

"Hey Am, stop being such a creep and come play with us. I don't want to be beat my girlfriend anymore, she already took my ring!" Boscha grumbled furiously.

"Ha, that's what you get for being such a sore loser. And hey, you might put a ring on it someday, so why not now?" Willow teased.

Amity burst out in giggles as she watched her friend turn a few shades darker. "Awe it's okay Boscha, we love growing tomatoes here."

Willow joined Amity in her fit of giggles, and Boscha began grumbling.

"Amity, why don't we take Luz up to her room? It's getting pretty late and I'm most likely gonna pass out soon." Willow yawns, and Boscha immediately pulls her into a hug.

"You two taking the couch? Or are you coming up?" Amity asks, getting up from the floor and stretching her limbs out.

"Yeah we'll take the couch. I don't want to wake up to you and Luz doing some lovin" Boscha teases. The Blight rolls her eyes, and goes over to Luz.

"Hey, cmon Wolf girl, it's time for you to sleep on your actual bed." Luz grumbles, moving her head as she continued to sleep.

Amity grabs hold of her arm, and pulls her up, forcing the wolf to wake up. "I'm going, I'm going.."

"Night guys, we'll hang out more in the morning." Amity laughs silently, before dragging Luz upstairs to her bedroom.

"We could have just stayed down there y'know" The Wolf releases a big yawn as she sits on her new mattress that she had replaced. Eda got sick of her sleeping on the old one.

"Yeah well.. You don't want to see Boscha and  Willow in a good five minutes. Lord knows what they are doing down there" The Blight giggles, before sitting next to Luz on her bed.

The atmosphere was quite peaceful in the room, and Amity was already dozing off.

"Hey.. Want to lay down and listen to music with me? I'm not quite tired just yet. You know, since I was asleep already?" Luz asks, her words filled with hesitance.

Amity nods lightly, and watches as her friend gets up and approaches a box from a corner of her room. Luz pulls out a small rectangular box, and some wires before going back to the bed.