Discliamer

I have no idea how you found this book but I'm glad you did.

Italics are thoughts, flashbacks will appear like this and bold are author notes.

Anything in a different language will be in italics and in English. Don't worry I'll tell you when that happens.

This is my first story so it might not be the best but suggestions are welcome. I do accept constructed criticism.

Jason Will not be all straight laced and 'oh no we shouldn't do that' kind of guy. Percy Will be that type of guy.

I only own a few oc's and the plot but everything else belongs to our amazhang god of trolls Rick Riordan. The pictures are not mine because I can't draw.

I know nothing about high school so things will be off I can tell you that.

The main POV's are Jason, Leo, Piper, Annabeth, Melerina, Percy, Tristan, and Molly. If you see names in there that aren't in PJO than they are oc's.

In the backstory Leo is 8 and Jason is 2.

Feel free to ask any questions about plot holes and I Will try to fill them (Did you sea what I did there? I'm shore you did)

I try to read all comments but I might not get to depending on the amount.

Did you get my puns or not. I know they are bad but if you don't like them my apollogees. Man these are puns are pure gold. Comment if you did.
-Dini