The Talk

Hi. It's Leo's POV. Today is my birthday so I got 6 books to add to my 'Riordan Stack' that consists of 16 books. This is past tense until I say otherwise.

So you guys know how I got into foster care and all that jazz. Yeah well I kept running from where I was. Getting further and further away from home until one day stopped running. I stopped running because I met someone who knew my my pain. In a different way. His name was Jason Grace. I then continued running. With my bro of course.

Present tense. Still Leo's POV

We were running and we got in a foster care in New York with one evil mom and a really nice dad. They were married and had a three story house.  The dad had an awesome name, Tim. We gave him so many nicknames we can't even count them all. Like Timmy, Timbit,  Timothy, and a whole bunch of others.

Stompono was evil and by evil I mean she has whips and other types of torture devices. Wait no just the whip. That's really why I don't like school. The scars. If we didn't wake up on time *whip* ya got whipped. We were home late *whip* I think you get the point. We did anything wrong while Timmy wasn't home it was constant whips. Oh and she only whips when when Timbit isn't around.

Highschool was starting tomorrow  which meant pranks and homework. Lots and lots of homework. Man I hate homework.

"Eat," Timmy said. On our plate was tuna casserole. "Ew," I heard Jason mutter beside me.

Jason's mother abandoned him when he was like two. So he's been on the run longer. He wears black muscle t-shirts and cargo shorts every day. In the winter he wears jeans and a purple shirt. Since we've been here he wears these arm things  that start at the shoulder and end at the wrist on both arms to cover up the scars. I wear khaki pants and a white t-shirt with suspenders. I also wear  the arm things.

After dinner we went upstairs in our room. The room had two bathrooms, a bunkbed, a loft bed, one desk foe me which had a lamp and a laptop, a dusty bookshelf and three walk-in closets. " So..." Jason said siting on his chair that was underneath is bed. (A/N he has the loft bed) " So I think we should wake up early tomorrow get to school late and grab coffee," I said. " Well of course we're doing that I meant what are we gonna do about the bullies there." I thought about this. " We are gonna avoid them and if it gets to bad use our awesome Karate skills. Oh! Did I tell you we learned Karate and know how to defend ourselves from thugs? No! Oh well now you know. 

"Bed Time!" We heard Timmy's voice say from down stairs over the noise of the tv playing The Wheel of Fortune. " Alright!" Jason yelled back. And we went to bed.

Well Guys that's the chapter. I hope you liked it. This chapter is dedicated to @Hazeloverfangirl congratulations on 300 followers. Guys Give her a follow if you haven't already she's amazhang. Word count 552.

-Dini the Saur