Highschool

Hello peeps how are you today. I'm fine. I decided to write today because why not. Okay on with the chapter. This is after Jason and Leo come to the school. At this time Jason and Leo are considered popular. It is Melerina's POV. Melerina is an oc.  

Hi! My name is Melerina and I'm a sophomore at  Beachday High school. (Is that a real school?) I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm considered a nerd and my friend group consists of Annabeth, Hazel, Rachel, Will, and Frank, Hazel's Boyfriend.

I woke up this morning do to my alarm clock. My solution? I threw it. Simple. It cracked my phone yes but I got to sleep in. Eventually I woke up and showered and picked out clothes. I had a purple crop top with spaghetti straps, a leather jacket to go over top, and ripped skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I went in the kitchen to grab a piece of toast with jelly on it. I headed out the door yelling a goodbye to my parents.

I was at the bus stop when I saw a girl I've never seen before. She had a Cherokee complexion with feathers in her hair. She wore a baby blue sweatshirt with the word 'California' written in bold black letters and light blue ripped jeans.

She seemed new. I'm gonna go say hi. I walked up to her. " Hi," I said. "Oh! Hello," she responded. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you. I'm Melerina. What's your name?" I questioned after feeling stupid of scaring the new girl. "It's fine. I'm Piper, " was the response I got when the bus pulled up to the stop.

I got off the bus and walked into school with Piper. We were in the middle of a conversation. "So who should I watch out for?" she asked. " Ummm... probably Drew and her 'friends'" I responded. " Okay." I was telling piper about my friends when we bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry!" The person we bumped into said. I looked up. It was Jason and his friend Leo. Did I tell you about Jason and Leo? No! okay so there are rumors that Jason and Leo are actually adopted runaways. Of course I won't believe those rumors until I know that they're true.

They walked passed us without saying another word.

Sorry that was short. Any ideas. For what could happen next. I do take requests for what happens next and ships. Could guys also comment so I know that the reads aren't just me going back and rereading the story. Thanks for reading my story. If you like tell people you follow or stuff like that. 456 words.

-Dini the Saur