Backstory-Jason Grace

Hi guys this is in Thalia's POV.

Me and Jason were sitting in the car driving someplace. I wasn't diving let's get that straight. Let me back up I'm Thalia Grace I am 9 years old(don't know if that's right but whatever) I have a brother named Jason Grace who is so kind and pure oh and very innocent....... When he wants to be. He just turned 2. I've got a horrid mother with an awful name (to Thals) Beryl Grace she's like 38. My dad died sky diving off of Niagara Falls two years ago. He was like old when he died.

It was weird because mom never took us any where. We got out and we were having 'fun' I mean Jason wanted ice cream so that's what he got. All of a sudden mom shouted "Thalia get the picnic basket!" Noooooo I thought. But I turned and sprinted in the direction of the car.

I got there quickly and grabbed the picnic basket then turned to run only to trip on my shoelace. "Great," I muttered. "Just great." Fixing myself up I ran as fast as I could with a bad knee.

I got there as mom was kneeling on a stone looking thingy crying. I did a full 360 just to find Jason nowhere. I stormed up to her and yells no screeched "WHERE IS MY BROTHER YOU IDIOT PIECE OF CRAP." Yeah definitely screeched. "He ran and when I found him he was on the ground dead," she said her voice barely a whisper.

No. It couldn't be. He was tough he'd be fine she was lying. "Your lying," I croaked. She had to be lying. Tears fell down harder as she whispered "No."

Beryl's POV

Of course I was lying but she didn't need to know that.

I had just asked Thalia to get the picnic basket then I took Jason and ran pretty far dropped him and said " You don't belong here." He had water in his big blue eyes.

I got back calmed my breathing. Once I got in character I kneeled on a stone and started crying. I heard footsteps. Then I heard Thalia scream " WHERE IS MY BROTHER YOU IDIOT PIECE OF CRAP." How dare she call me that. To keep up my act I replied with "He ran and when found him he was lying on the floor dead." For a little bit I thought I had won but then she just had to whisper "Your lying." Does it look like I'm lying I thought. So to keep up the act I started to 'cry' harder. "No," I said gravely

Was it good? If ya spot any puns comment. 454 words

-Dini