~1~

DISCLAIMER- This story is based on Draco after the deathly hallows, after everything kicks off basically. This story will contain strong language throughout, sexual preferences and smut, so read at your own risk. You have been warned. Preferably this is an 18+ fanfic but like....

Y/N POV

"I did it, look mione i did it"
she gave me a quizzical look as to what i was squealing about.

"What did you do Y/n?" She smiled.

"I made the bloody potion duhh! It took me so long to make this alihotsy draught" i was so glad as it took me nearly 4 hours.

Yes i know. 4 HOURS.

i can finally use it on Ron the mopey little twat. He's always grumpy i never see a smile on his face, even if he's with mione.

"Hey you should be careful with that, that makes you laugh uncontrollably and on you... well let's just say that will be bloody chaos" i shoved her gently whilst laughing at her sneaky comment.

We had finished the potion and were packing up to go see ron and use it on him for a laugh. He will fucking hate me after this but he needs to be open to some fun in his life.

I went to go reach out and grab my potion book but my hand slipped and knocked over the bloody potion!

" oh for fucks sake!"
I shouted as it smashed on the floor with a cloud of smoke covering it.

"Oh well done Y/N we've been sitting here for four hours and you've gone and bloody smashed the thing!"

I gave a daring and sharp look to mione as she backed away and faltered with her hands in defeat but laughed.

"It's not funny!I worked so hard on that and it was for Ron Cause I don't ever see that mopey little twat happy".

"Come on then let's get this cleaned up before dolores comes and finds us" and with that we tried to search for something to clean it up with.

A cloth! By the door.

I went over to the door and knelt down to grab it from the floor and i went to go stand up until i saw two black shiny shoes appear at my knees.

Who the fuck-

I looked up slowly to see who it was and to no surprise it was Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.

We made instant eye contact, and considering the area i was kneeled in front of, it
made me feel slightly uncomfortable but intimidated at the same time which was weird. I stood up from my knees.

Still not breaking eye contact from his Piercing blue eyes. He had a smirk forming on his lips. Once I stood up properly we were only millimetres away from each others faces.

I got an instant breeze of vanilla, parchment, green apples and a distinct cologne.

"Ahhh so it's the filthy mud blood and the slutty sorcerer, how unpleasant it is to see you both"

he was still so close to my face i could feel his breath lingering on my lips, he had his eyes all on me which was really fucking odd as he has never done this before. It feels so intense holy shit.

"Clear off Malfoy, don't you have better things to do like...shagging different girls from different houses?"

I smirked whilst turning my back to him continuing to clean up the mess on the floor. I was a bit naughty and purposely bent down in front of him so he could get a glimpse under my skirt.

But never too much, because he doesn't deserve my flirtyness.

I felt his eyes burning on my ass. But that was my intention ;)

I heard Draco swallow hard behind me.

"That's what i'm trying to do now. Care to join me?" He grinned.

I got up and gave him a dirty look to show him i was NOT interested.

"Go away draco, no one wants you here" mione almost shouted whilst pursing her lips.

"How dare you talk to me mud blood!"
He spat.

Right i was not going to let him speak to her like that. That slimy little shit.

"Oh malfoy, if i wanted you to get in my knickers i would of initiated it by now, i have standards unlike you. Now run along and shag one of those sluts down the hall."

He looked at me in shock but i could tell he was amused.

I whispered the last part to him:

"Don't worry i won't be waiting"

i saw him bite his lip in amusement and lust. To be honest that was...

Kinda hot.

No. He is not attractive. I mean-

No. "Come on mione, let's pay a visit to ron and harry" i gestured her a look to indicate i wanted her to follow me. She did and i made eye contact with his piercing blue eyes again and gently shoved past him. I felt his eyes travel up and down my body like a vulture whilst doing so.

We continued to walk past him and down the corridor until he was fully out of sight.
You know i was starting to think to myself, why was he giving me attention, he never normally does and never THAT sort of attention but like it was kinda hot. I have just broken up with harry so.... i might have had made my way round through the gryffindor boys after my break up and some of the Ravenclaw boys but never a Slytherin. I guess it was a coping mechanism.

They were all quite shit in bed to be honest but Malfoy was rushing through my mind.
Maybe he was good in bed. Maybe he could be fun, i wonder if he could make me c-

Ayeee so idk how i feel about this first chapter buttt i think you know where this about to go 💀 btw the POV's will switch throughout this book...