~•1•~

The picture in the media is their house 😊

   "Should I bring you blanket and pillow?" My elder sister yelled from outside the bathroom as I rubbed soap on my face.

     "What for?" I replied with muffled voice.

"Since you've decided to sleep in the bathroom, you might as well get comfortable in there. It's been thirty minutes nau." She whined.

   "Use the bathroom downstairs." I yelled.

"You know mom will not let me. Just be fast." She responds.

   I don't even know her problem this early Sunday morning. I'm trying to bath quickly under just thirty minutes and she's complaining.

     "I'm already coming out." I answered trying to find the shower knob. Why is it so far? "Found it!" I almost yelled.

"I'm done." I came out drying my short natural hair. I can never trade my hair for anything in this world.

     "Shift joor." She hissed and stormed into the bathroom. I wondered who she saw in her dream that vexed her.

      I heard Mom's voice from downstairs  and ignored her as usual. She does this every Sunday morning because we make her late to church. In five minutes, my sister was out of the bathroom.

    "Jeez! Did you even take your bath?" I asked. I've only rubbed cream on my body. "Of course. I'm not giving birth there." She replied. "You're just slow. You've not worn anything." I folded my arms on my chest. "It's part of what I'm saying. I'm already wearing my skirt and you're still on towel." She gave me a side look. I should probably get dressed.

     The door swung open to see Mom's not so pleasant face. Even while she's angry, she still looks as beautiful as ever in her church wear. She never fails to slay. She's wearing a purple floor length fish tailed gown. It hugged her curves perfectly. It also suits her perfect light skin. It's just sad that dad won't be here to see how beautiful she looked.

   "O ti setan ni ibi yi abi? It's five minutes to nine and church starts at nine. Kini problem e na? Don't let me come back here, do you hear me?" With that she left the room.
(You are not done here? What is your problem?)

       "Yes ma." I answered though she left already. Hilda was trying not to laugh. She has done her makeup already.

     "This happens every time." I hissed as I wore my black lace gown.

    "This wouldn't happen if you always hurry up." Hilda snorted.

     I wish I had that skill; the art of bathing and dressing fast.

      I heard the car horn for the fifth time as I struggled with the gate. Mom was almost driving off. She's definitely going to say something, wait for it.

        "I don't understand where you got your sluggishness from." She turned the radio on as she skillfully maneuver her way into the not so busy road.

       Judging by the type of houses and cars that came into Victory estate, an average person would know that it's an estate for the rich. The flowers surrounding every house were well trimmed and green as always, the fences were a bit higher than usual. The black gates, where most girls use as their photo background were also shining.