-25- Oh my heart (Last chapter)

A/N: And if they didn't die... Haha, no, this chapter will be the last chapter, but it should still have some content. We start with:

Seven years later...

"Where are you with the bottle?" Zhan called from the nursery to Yibo, who was preparing the bottle for their son.

"Almost done. One more minute." Called Yibo back. The timer on the clock buzzed and Yibo took the bottle out of the water bath. He tested the temperature on his wrist and when he was satisfied, he ran to the nursery where Zhan had already put on fresh diapers for little Yizhan.

Yibo sat in the rocking chair, took little Yizhan in his arms and gave him the bottle. He looked lovingly into the eyes of the little four-month-old boy, who is his pride and joy.

A year and a half ago, Yibo asked Zhan a question he did not expect. Yibo wanted to start a family. And since they are both men, of course it was not that easy. At first Zhan had been against it, because they had just started to pursue their careers, but after a few weeks of consideration, Zhan gave in.

They travelled to the USA shortly afterwards, found a suitable surrogate mother and took Zhan's sperm to fertilise the surrogate mother's eggs. Yibo insisted that the sperm be taken from Zhan because he wanted a child that looked just like his daddy and would come after him.

Shortly after the impregnation, Zhan and Yibo received the message that it worked, the surrogate mother is pregnant! They stayed in the USA with her until she was allowed to travel and it was clear that she would survive the critical first three months. The surrogate mother, also a Chinese woman, lived in Yibo's father's house until the birth of little Yizhan.

While Zhan and Yibo lived in their own house and were already preparing everything. Fortunately, Zhan became self-employed as a designer and converted the pool house in the garden into his studio and workroom, so he can always be there for little Yizhan. And in the small house next door, which belongs to the house of Zhan and Yibo, lives Zhan's grandmother, who they brought home to them after their graduation.

On the day little Yizhan was born, the two of them received a phone call and hurried to the hospital. The birth lasted 18 hours, during which time Yibo's big brother remained steadfastly by the surrogate mother's side. He plans to marry her soon.

When Zhan and Yibo then saw their son for the first time and Yibo held him in his arms, the two of them cried with happiness and joy. And it wasn't long before Yibo proudly realized that little Yizhan has the same eyes as his daddy. Every day Yibo takes a picture of the little one, and he wants to do that for a year.

Yibo held Yizhan in his arms, burped him and kissed his face off. "I am sure you will look as cute as your daddy later and you will break hearts in rows. But you should wait until you find the right one. This is much better, believe me. Your daddy and I did the same thing. But you shouldn't necessarily take one of Uncle Chuyue's kids, they're probably just like their dad. Imagine their daughter is only two years old and already spreading rumors." Yibo told his son.

"Hey, Chuyue is a great journalist and has even won several awards" Zhan replied, defending his best friend.

"I know. But our son should find someone more like you or me."

"Our son is only four months old and has plenty of time to spare"

"That's true. And if he really takes after you, I won't let him date until he's 40 years old anyway. I have to protect him until then."

"You're crazy. You were 17 years old when you..."

"I know ZhanZhan. But I am reasonable. Who knows how men and women will be like in 18 years? I don't want Yizhan to bring a crazy woman like Chuyue's ex-wife."