Chapter Four

EDITED

Hadrian walk to the common room, a smirk plastered on his face. The Slytherin common room was marvelous, the color green in almost all of the place. It was chilly inside, they are in a massive lake afterall, which is known as the black lake. Salazar Slytherin's portrait was in the wall, and dark green couches on the center. He walk to the first years dormitory as Draco Malfoy is the only one there, but he stared at him with disgust as he sneered. Hadrian gave him a questioning look, but soon was stopped by the blond boy's spat.

"It's you then, the Potter who befriended a filthy mudblooded beaver before the sorting. Disgraceful." He sneered.

"Muggleborns aren't filthy, my dear cousin." Hadrian grinned when Draco looked up, bewildered.

"Your not my cousin, to filthy to even look at me. Filthy muggleborn lov - " Hadrian cut him off.

"Gah, i don't wanna have this talk. Merlin your impossible!" He dropped on his bed dramatically faking a tired expression. "But seriously Malfoy, do you think that Voldemort is better off to rule the Wizarding World?"

"You're not worthy to say his name. You filthy halfblood."

"How did you know i was a halflood? Were you stalking me?" He smirked.

"No! O - of course not!" He denied, but a blush was visible on his cheeks.

"Anyway, we're going of topic."

"I won't waste my time talking to you."

"Yeah sure. But just so you know, Voldemort's real name is Tom Marvolo Riddle. Search it up and yiu might find something interesting." Harry said and winked before trying to sleep.

"Wait. Don't leave me hanging you bit - " Exactly what Hadrian had predicted. Way too easy.

"If you wanna know do me a favor. No book about Riddle is written yet."

"Then how did you know?" Draco asked raising an eyebrow.

"Do you remember when a girl was killed in Hogwarts? When the half giant oaf was accused?"

"Yes. I do remember that."

"Riddle was the first to accuse him. Why? Of course Dumbledore had manipulated it." He scoffed. "Riddle was supposed to bring enlightenment, but Dumbledore doesn't want that."

"Then?"

What a curious boy.

"What about my favor?"

"Ha, no. There's probably some book there now that a girl is killed. Thats a major problem."

Hadrian chuckled. "You really think Dumbledore will tarnish his school's reputation of being safe?"

Draco stayed silent for a little. Hadrian was right.

"Be my friend and do as i say, and I'll answer everything. It's so sumple is it?"

And no. It was not simple.

/(|)\

Hadrian walk from the dungeons to go and have breakfast, breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all. Hadrian smirked as he met his twin on the way with his usual companion, Dogald Weasley. Ronald I mean.

"Nice to see you Brother."

"I don't have a brother." He barked.

"Me neither, but are dogs allowed in school? I would like to get Ronald's kind." Hadrian said.

"What do you mean!?" Ronald shouted.

"Figure it out yourself. There has to be something your miniscule brain can do." He chuckled.

Ronald practically tried tackled him. Key word, tried. Flitwick appeared and saw the commotion, and Ron stopped immediately.

"That was not alright Harry." Hermione said.

"What was?"

"Calling someone names. It is not nice."

She declared as she tried to walk to the Great Hall but stopped as Hadrian burst in to flames and teleported infront her.

"W - what's that!? Apparating isn't allowed to school grounds!"

"Did I impressed you madam?" He winked at her. Hadrian's elemental magic has been quite useful and he had already mastered fire, lightning, and ice.

Hermione face flushed as the young boy flirted with her.

"Of course not! It's just that - it's - it's -"
She stuttered.

"Remarkable?" He smirked.

Hermione's face blazed in anger as she was out of words. She walk away leaving a smirking Harry behind, while Harry has forgotten that he was supposed to befriend her, not fluster her.

Meanwhile at a corner, Draco, Blaise, Theo watched the whole scene, as Greg and Vince was already at the Great Hall, eating.

"Last night he was feeding me with his freaking wisdom words! Now here he is! Flirting!" Draco whisper shouted.

"Jealous?" Blaise smirked.

"No. Of course not you daft idiot. It's just like he'playing me."

"Sounds pretty jealous to me." Theo smirked.

They walked to the Great Hall, occasionaly arguing if Draco was wether gay or not.

/(|)\

Hadrian was in the Great Hall, receiving occasional glares and dirty looks from James, completely enjoying it, Hadrian playfully disappeared their chairs, when the he fall to the floor everyone broke in laughter, except his brat of a son, while the staff was holding theyre laughter, except Dumbledore of course.

But when Hadrian chuckled, he felt a poking in his mind and realized who was exploring it, and completely found nothing. He imagined a vault and caught Dumbledore, as he threw him to an endless tunnel forcefully.

Dumbledore blast out of Hadrian's head and fall from his throne, the students breaking to laughter, again.

Hadrian walk to the Gryffindor table, hoping to see Hermione. But he was caught of guard when the two animals he argued with just minutes ago blocked him on his way.

"Where are you going?" Henry asked.

"Oh, I'm going to a cemetery, in which I will celebrate and not mourn your death." Hadrian said sarcastically as he paused. "I'm going to your bloody table mister boy who live of course."

"To talk to Hermione? We're not letting you. Dumbledore said she maybe useful to join us."

"Really? Hermione knows better than joining you're hopeless band of animals."

"You - "

"Ten points will be taken from Gryffindor for shouting and starting a... commotion." Snape said."Follow me, Hadrian. I would like to have a... talk..."

/(|)\

"Are you sure your James' son?"

"Sure and sure."

/(|)\

*QUICK NOTICE: Hello ( readers who read my story ). I just wanted to say that I have been struggling what to do next, however I will try to update as soon as I can. I apologise to any wrong grammars or spellings ( English is not my first language ). If you want to hear more and be updated about my fanfiction, be sure to follow me! Thank You ♥️