Chapter Five

EDITED

Snape being Snape, gave the Gryffindor boys two days of detention and deducted 20 points each. Snape is an exceptional man, which Hadrian wanted to be like, a potions master. He always had a goal to break the potions teachers record in his potion making. Hard it may look, but to Hadrian, oh he can definitely do it.

First class of the day was Transfiguration with the Gryffindor's. And Harry has already mastered to the sixth years curriculum. Reading books in advance does come in handy.

Walking to the the Transfiguration class with some of the Slytherin's behind him, Harry reach to Hermione was sat, reading a book, as always.

"Good morning." Hadrian greeted.

"There's nothing good in mornings, especially with you in my day." Hermione sneered.

"And why is that? Your flustered of our last encounter?" Hadrian smirked.

"Of course not you moron." She denied.

"Good morning students, I am Professor McGonagall, your Transfiguration teacher. Now,"
Mcgonagall pause "Can anyone tell me how will a match transform if you flick it like this?"

Four hands shot to the air, Draco's, Hermione's, Harry's and unbelievably,
Henry's.

"Yes Mr. Potter?"

Henry stood up, only to be greeted by a raised eyebrow from Mcgonagall.

"No dear boy. I was talking to the other Potter." She said.

Hadrian stood up smiling fakely. "Please refrain from calling me a Potter, Professor. I am Hadrian Black."

"Of course. It reduces confusion i see." She smiled. "Go on."

"A match transform to a needle if it is to be cast properly."

"Very good. Five points to Slytherin." The Gryffindors groaned. This stupid rivalry lives up until now, i see.

"Can you give it a try, Mr. Black?"

"Sure proffesor." He pointed his wand to the match and didn't even moved it, yet, it turned to a needle. A silver needle with the words Hadrian Black engraved on it.

"Another ten points to Syltherin. You have a very good wand work, Mr. Black."

"Thank you, Proffesor."

"Attempt to do the same, everyone."

/(|)\

After Transfiguration class, Harry walk to Potions. On his tracks, Draco joined him panting.

"What happened to you?" Hadrian asked. Draco glared at him.

"I thought you were my friend."

"I am." Hadrian said.

"Stop talking to mudbloods like Granger." Draco sneered.

"Draco, dear. You are not the boss of me." He said smiling grimly. "It is you're choice to befriend me afterall."

Draco debated, before sighing.

Flashback...

Draco exited the first years common room, only to be greeted by a gigantic squid, who seems to be angry. Draco gasped, this was the squid in those blurry memories he had in coming to Hogwarts!