Chapter 1

Ok Hyacinthia Potter all other characters are jk Rowling even tho we hate her

I'm so nervous. The train moves fast and the sky is already growing dark. I'm excited to get to hogwarts but they say we will be sorted. What if I end up on my own? What if I lose my brother. I looked across at Harry the only sign that we were twins the lightening scare on both our foreheads but other than that we were polar opposites. There was another boy sat in the compartment who we met on the platform. He and Harry were laughing about Harry buying the whole trolley. He is so reckless sometimes. I nibbled on a chocolate frog to quell the hunger rising inside of me. I jolted upon hearing a knock at the glass window. Two grinning ginger boys stood on the other side of the glass. The other boy groaned "sorry Harry, there my brothers." My brother laughed "it's fine Ron". So his name was Ron I thought. The door to our compartment opened and the twins sauntered in. I couldn't tell them apart. They slid along the seat I was on. I blushed slightly as one pressed against me.  " Is it true? They are saying all over the train that the Potter twins are here." School and uncomfortably I hate all the attention. Harry on the other hand loved it a novelty that I'm sure would wear off soon but for now he just found it funny as he lifted his fringe and displayed the lighting scar proudly I just sat there going pinker and pinker as the twins looked at me expectantly. "Oh don't mind her she's just shy" said my brother. I turned to him furiously boy "Oi I am not shy I just don't see why everyone needs to see the reminder that my parents are dead!" Harry gave me a pointed look. "You're evil you know you know I hate it when you call me shy" Harry laughed "got you talking though  didn't it." I glared at him in response. Ron gulped down his sandwich "Hey Hyacinthia erm what's that black stuff around your eyes? Are you a goth?" Giving him my best death stare I replied "educate yourself on alternative cultures before I turn u into a goth by giving u two black eyes. And don't call me Hyacinthia!" Ron turned very red and shrank back into seat as his old brothers laughed at him. "Alright," joked the one beside her "we'll call you Sin cause you're wicked as" I smiled at this "damn Thia, do u have to terrorise my friends." Complained Harry. I laughed and watched out the window as the countryside sped by.

Okay so I know this is a short chapter but let me know what you think and I will be writing what happens when I get to Hogwarts very very soon