1.

Aiko's POV
I had woke up at 8 o'clock and threw on some sweat pants. I had class in 10 mins and I was late getting up. I hit a rolled a jay really fast to get me through this class, grabbed my Business book, my bag and put on my slides. I lit my jay and walked of my dorm. My roommates was my two best friends Amir and Kacey. Then we had another girl named Paris. She was jealous everytime she had company they would pay attention to us and not her. They couldn't help it. Sorry for being pretty I guess. I was walking until I spotted campus security and I hit my jay one more time and put it out. I sprayed myself with perfume and applied oil and walked into class. Everyone was staring at me and I looked down at my phone. It was 8:30 and class had started at 8:15. I sat down quietly and opened my book.

10:50 am
I picked up my book and went to leave class and I heard someone call my name. "Aiko" my classmate called. I turned around and she smiled at me. "You dropped your book" she said. This was Alisha. She was gay and I think she had a crush on me. "Thanks" I said quietly and took it from her and started walking out the building. She ran up behind and started talking. "My dorm is having a party tonight, you should swing by." I smiled to be nice and said maybe. Tonight was my girl Kacey's birthday and we were going to the club to get high. Well her and Amir will be getting drunk , I'm not a drinker. "Okay cool, just swing by whenever." she said cheesing and she turned to walk the other way.

As I reached my dorm Paris was outside arguing with the boy she had over last night. I don't even think he went to school around here but I do know that he couldn't keep his eyes off Kacey. "Brandon, look I'm tired of the bullshit. I wanna make this work." she said. "Look I'm not even in college how am I supposed to know what you're doing when I'm not here with you." he said. I rolled my eyes and walked past them to get to the door. "Aiko, get your drunk friend up she's been sleeping all day and her snoring is loud" she looked over at me and smiled. I wasn't in the mood to argue but it was Kacey's day and she was so nice about everything that I had to speak up. "Paris, shut the fuck up. You insist on picking fights with us for what. And you better not start no bullshit with Kacey cuz you know it's her birthday. Imma beat your ass if you do, I promise." I mugged her and she stood quiet. Brandon had did something on his phone where it airdropped me his number and said to give it to Kacey and I smiled. I walked inside the dorm and Kacey was awake. She was brushing her teeth. "Guess what?" I said to her. Kacey looked over at me and said "What's up?" I shouted "ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY BABYYY!" She smiled and I went to my drawer and pulled out three fat ass jays I rolled last night just for her. She looked at them and smiled. Kacey , Amir and I were smokers more than drinkers but them two did drink. "Do you want to wait for Amir" I asked and I had gotten a text message.

iMessage from fatpussyhoes💖

Amir💗- y'all smoked yet?

I went and replied to the group message and said
Me- Nah I rolled three jays doe , come in here as soon as you done.
Amir💗- ard bet. happy birthday kaykay
Kacey💗- thanks ily

I locked my phone and then I realized I needed to give Kacey the boy number. "Girl Paris boyfriend told me to give you his number" I chuckled while saying it. Kacey turned around smiling "Oh my god he's so fucking cute gimmeeeee." I laughed and gave her the number and she texted him. Without even 20 seconds passing he texted back. "What did you say" I said while pearling a fourth jay. "I told him it was Kacey and he said hey and I said wyd today and he said nothing, what about me and I said you must not have heard it was my birthday." She said smiling. "He just texted back asking what was I doing for it and i said pulling up to some of the lit clubs in ATL." she said. I glanced over at her and now she was fixing her hair. She was 19 now and I was proud of her. We've all been friends since we was 15 and now she was getting old on me. I heard the dorm room open and I thought it was Paris but it was Amir. She walked into our room and jumped on Kacey. "Omg your heavy ass" Kacey said laughing. "Happy birthday baby. Here's your present." Amir said smiling. Kacey reached in the bag and pulled out a bottle of Dussé. Kacey started cheesing really hard. "Oh my fucking god , you know I love Dussé" she cheered. She dug in the containers under her bed and pulled out shot cups. We all took a shot , (yeah me too) even though I don't drink.