5.

Aiko's POV
Since the day Toosii left, I've been bored. I didn't think being with out him would be this hard but I had class and shit to get through so I did what I had to do. We texted and FaceTimed but he was still out of town and wasn't coming back till Friday. Kacey, Amir and I moped around missing the boys who had got us like this. Since we had sex I've grew a new deeper feeling about him and I liked it. I wanted this to LAST. But I always had a feeling in my gut that we couldn't. He was a celebrity and let's face it, I wasn't. Yeah I was pretty and had a following on Instagram but I wasn't famous material. I had started to get out of bed and shower when Toosii called.

"Wassup baby, what you doing?" He asked me.

I smiled at the phone at him calling me baby. Suddenly I had all the energy in the world.

"I was about to shower but you called so I'll do it afterwards." I said answering his question.

He did a light smirk and I knew what that meant. I laughed and said "Want me to do what I did yesterday?"

He smiled and said "Yeah I do but not right now because Brandon stupid ass right here."

Kacey was asleep in her bed but I saw her perk up at his name.

"Oh my god where's my baby?" She said.

Toosii handed Brandon the phone as Kacey walked over to my bed and climbed in it. As they talked I started to pull out my underwear and outfit for the day. It was Thursday and I had promised I was going to show up to Alicia's birthday party tonight (Alicia is Aiko's gay classmate that has a crush on her in case y'all forgot) and of course I had to look the best in the room. Kacey had agreed to come with me because she didn't have anything else to do and Amir was at work.

Kacey handed me the phone back and Toosii started smiling at me showing his grills. He had the cutest lips and he worked them even better. I had started to get flashbacks from the other night. It had been a while since anyone touched me the way he did and he was gentle when it was time to be gentle and rough when I needed him to be. I thought about the way he smelled and how pulled my hair. I bit my lip and sat in silence. Kacey yelled my name and I jumped out my thoughts.

"Aiko bitch I been calling you for five mins. What are you wearing tonight?" She asked me.

Toosii face crunched up and I knew I wouldn't hear the end of this.

Toosii's POV
Aiko had got called out about going to some party and I wanted to know what party. I surely hope it wasn't going to be niggas there because Aiko was bad as fuck. She was gonna have every nigga in the club on her ass. And that was my ass, her whole body was mines and I thought I made that perfectly clear the other night. She frowned her face at me as I began to ask questions.

"So whose party is it?" I asked.

I could tell she got nervous and started to bite her lip.

"Alicia. The classmate I told you about. It's nothing though I was gonna go for a little while and show my face." She said nervously.

I chuckled at her. Why the fuck did she think it was okay to go out to some bitch party that likes her. I was staring at the phone silently. Then I broke out in a laugh. I even though I knew deep down she wasn't checking for nobody but me, I still thought niggas would be checking for HER. When I got back to down I was gonna fuck her head off so she don't do no stupid shit that that again.

I smiled and said "Go ahead and go. Call me when you're back in the room and I mean that." I stared at her intensely and I hope she knew I meant what I said. I didn't wanna come back to Atlanta to air out a college party about my bitch. She smiled and said talk to you later before hanging up.