6.

Kacey's POV
It's been over two days since Aiko got the picture from that number and she hasn't really been the same. She's been snappy and short tempered. I know she's hurt and she doesn't mean it so I've been giving her space. Even hanging out with Brandon feels different. I know he knows something about that night but he won't talk about it. He says he doesn't care about Toosii's personal affairs and that they weren't going to last anyways. I doubt that. Their chemistry was undeniable and I was going to figure out what happened for my best friend. I walked into our dorm and I smelled weed. She hasn't cared to start lighting candles anymore and I knew it was getting on Paris' nerves.

"These bitches are so annoying, I swear I need to get away from them" I heard Paris say on the phone.

I looked at her on the couch and she looked at me and rolled her eyes. I was always so nice but lately I haven't been in the mood. I mugged her hard before stepping towards my room.

"Kacey? Is there a problem?" I heard her ask me.

This is when I saw a complete and utter three 360 within Aiko. Yes she was mean but she barely fought.

"Bitch, if she had a problem what the fuck was you gonna do about it huh?" I heard Aiko say from the room.

I bit my lip at the fact that I wasn't gonna stop Aiko but I didn't want her to always solve my battles.

"Yes I got a problem. You always talking shit and being a bitch! What's your problem?" I said to Paris.

She got up off the couch and into my face.

"Besides the fact y'all always smoking the fucking dorm out and having attitudes! Let's add on to the fact that I never wanted you bitches in here but I ended up with y'all instead of my friends. And you *scoffs* bitch your sleeping around with my ex in my face."  She said trying to base me.

Just as I was about the give her my all I heard a knock at the door.

"Bitch you lucky they just saved you." I said to Paris bumping her slightly and opening the door. To my surprise it was Toosii. Just as the day couldn't get worse he had Brandon and Nasir with him.

"Wassup K , is Aiko here?" Toosii asked me.

Aiko's POV
I was listening to them argue but I couldn't take the shit anymore so I put in my headphone. I was half dressed and smoking a jay. My hair was down and curly and I just laid in the bed with my crop top on and boy shorts. My eyes was closed but I heard my door open. I didn't open my eyes but the hairs on my neck stood up. I touched them and sighed. How could he have possible done this to me after we fucked? He couldn't have shown his true colors before? I put my hand back on my stomach and laid there till I felt cold hands on me. They were on my knees then they rubbed up to my thighs. I opened my eyes and my face turned into disgust.

"Why the hell are you touching me and why are you here?" I shot up dropping my jay.

"I came by to talk to you. I saw you call me the other night and then you stopped answering my calls" he said.

"You have a whole bitch. Please get out of my room." I asked nicely.

He sat down on my bed not listening to anything I had juss said.

"You had at hearing or sum?" I said to him.

He chuckled and stood up. I was sitting on the bed and he was standing between my legs. I suddenly had butterflies but I was thinking about how he put me on his counter and had me in this positi-

"Aiko" he said making me jump from my thoughts.

I looked at him and he flashed his bright smile. I kept a mug on my face because truth be told I didn't like him anymore. But the way he touched me was different and I liked it.

"I'm sorry. I been a piece of shit since I met you and I promise imma stop that." He said trying to sound sincere.

I looked at him and my soul was burning because I was so fucking mad at him but I just wanted to suck his soul.

I got up off the bed and pushed him on it. I closed my door and locked it.

"Wassup wit-" I put my finger to his lip and I asked him did he have a condom. He looked at me and smiled then pulled one out his pocket. This was just what I needed. I didn't even care about his apology I was just going to release my aggression and I didn't give a fuck about his. I started to kiss him and on his neck and ear. His ear was his biggest spot and I liked that. Anything I did by it made him hard immediately. I smiled as I got onto of him and felt him grow. He bit his lip and I pulled his pants down and he put the condom on. I sat down on it and I whimpered bc it was big and I had to get used to it. As I started to warm up I could see him biting his lip which was cute to me. I got up on my feet and showed out with my Megan knees. As I was riding I put a hand around his neck and started to choke him lightly but aggressively to let him know I was in control. I had been doing it for 10 mins and then my legs started to get tired. I collapse on the bed and he got behind me and put it in. I could feel him hitting my spot everytime he stroked and it was a new feeling. I had bit my lip to keep my moans back but he hit harder and harder so I could cry out. Lord I wonder if Kacey can hear me 😭.

35 mins later.
We both laid on the bed and I looked at him. I was still so mad but the feeling I just had was new to me and I liked it. I heard a knock on the bedroom door and I put my robe on to open it. Kacey was at the door and she said Brandon wanted Toosii to come on because he had a show tonight. I looked over at Toosii and he was putting his pants back on. Once he was dressed he kissed my neck and started to suck on it leaving a hickey. I was so embarrassed because I wasn't supposed to be fucking him but I did anyways. I hated his guts but I wanted him in mines. Was that too much to ask for?

"Imma text you Aiko" he said to me.

"I won't get my hopes up." I smiled and closed my bedroom door back.

Later on that night he texted me and I had to figure out what I was going to say to him.

Toosii: Aiko, that girl meant nothing to me. An old bitch I used to fuck with. That's it and that's all. Imma call you later.

I started at my phone trying to word what I wanted to say to him. I've known him for 4 months and this was the craziest shit I've done. Maybe I liked the crazy idea of him. But I didn't wanna be with him anymore. He hurt me forreal but I didn't want him completely out my life. Neither did I want the sex gone. I had finally decided what I was going to say.

Toosii: Aiko, that girl meant nothing to me. An old bitch I used to fuck with. That's it and that's all. Imma call you later.

                                              Me:  Toosii I don't wanna get hurt anymore so.. I think we should just be friends. But I don't wanna stop having sex. Idk I'm so confused 😭.

Toosii: So you trynna be friends and be fucking? I hear ya. That's cool with me too.

I bit my lip and locked my phone. What the hell was the point in being friend but we were gonna be fucking. I think he can keep his feelings in check because I'm really not trying to be in a relationship with him. I guess we'll see. I stopped my thoughts for the night and rolled a jay.