3.

Aiko's POV
It was Thursday and it was game day. I was excited because it was the first game of the season. Kacey and Amir was coming to watch and I have happy because I needed a support system there. I got in the shower and got dressed. I grabbed my duffel bag and my keys and went to walk out the door. "We'll be there in 30" Amir yelled from the bathroom. "Okay" I replied opening the door and there was Toosii , Brandon , and Nassir at the door giving me a damn heart attack. I jumped at their sight and slammed the door closed. Kacey came from out the room and I looked at her. "What's wrong?" she asked. "So who told them where we lived?" I asked. Kacey smiled and went to open the door. "Hey guys sorry about Aiko" she said. Toosii walked into the dorm and looked me up and down again like he did last time I saw him. I pushed my hair behind my ear. He hadn't texted me since the day I got his number and I had no mood to entertain him I was in game mode. He started to talk but I wasn't trying to listen. "Wassup you gonna give me a hug" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked past him out the door. "Wait Aiko" he said following me. "What do you want, I have a game in an hour" I said mugging him. He pulled me by my waist closer to him and there it was again. My hairs on my neck was standing up and I looked him in his eyes. "I know you prolly mad at me" he said. "Yeah that's an understatement" I replied. He bit his lip admiring me. He was trying to get a reaction out of me but I kept my face serious. I wasn't in the mood for games. "I knew you had a game. Kacey told Brandon and I decided to come watch you play since I heard you tha best" he said. I wasn't looking at him and he still had his hand around my waist. "You mad at me fr" he asked. I rolled my eyes again and tried removed myself from his grip but he only made it tighten so I couldn't move. "I ain't gonna let you leave till you forgive me" he said with a serious face. I knew I needed to get to the gym soon so I said "I forgive you for not texting me for a week straight. It's whatever Toosii." He let me go and I turned around to walk out the door of my dorm building but I stopped cuz I could feel him staring again. I knew he didn't believe me but I didn't care. I kept walking to the gym.

12:45 pm (ten mins to game time)
I was practicing shots and just talking to my teammates. I had been starting and I was happy for that. I was a freshman and we got it hard. But I proved I was here to stay. I looked over at the gym doors and Kacey and Amir still wasn't here yet. I texted the group chat asking where they were.

Message to fatpussyhoes💖
Me- Where y'all at the game finna start?

I waited for a response and it wasn't one. I rolled my eyes and began to change my shoes for the game. My phone dinged.

iMessage from 678-574-9990
They a little preoccupied but I'm here.

I didn't recognize the number and I thought I was being stalked but then I looked at the bottom of the message.

-Toosii

What the hell did he mean they were preoccupied? I went and called the Group FaceTime and Amir answered. She sound out of breath and I put two and two together. "I swear if y'all miss my game I'm not talking to y'all for a week hurry up" I said upset. "We coming. We promise" Amir said trying to sound sincere. I hung up the phone. Why were hooking up with them on my game day out of all days. I sat my phone down frustrated but I knew I needed to get in the zone. I had 5 mins left so I left out and walked to the water fountain and I felt an hand on my waist again and I knew who it was. I tried to turn around and be face to face with him but he kept his hands tight. "Look I'm tired of meeting like this" I joked. He started talking in my ear "If you win this I got something for you." He let me go and walked back into the gym. I turned around and watched him walk away. I walked back into the gym thinking about what he said.

4:00
The game was close but ultimately my team won. The score was 91-88 I closed out shooting a three with 2 seconds left. Everyone was crowding around me and cheering. I was so happy that my hard work paid off. I was definitely going out tonight and getting high. I grabbed my bag and stuff as Kacey and Amir walked down from the bleachers. I looked at them and they were smiling. "Congrats baby." they gave me my favorite candy and showed me some weed insinuating we were gonna smoke. I smiled and all was forgiven. "We definitely gotta talk about what happened earlier" I said looking between them too. They started smiling. They had gotten here around half time. As we were walking, Toosii and his friends walked down from the bleachers. "Hide me guys" I said joking. Kacey pushed me and told me to talk to him and I said fine. I walked over to Toosii and he smiled. "You wasn't playing. You good lil girl." he said. "Thank you, I try my best" I replied. "I told you I had something for you if you won and here you go." he said handing me two tickets to a drive in movie. I stared at it and started cheesing. "Omg I been wanting to go to one since we moved here" I said staring at the ticket. "Well now you can go" he said. I looked at him and I bit my lip. "You know I have 2 friends right" I said jokingly. I knew he bought them for me and him but I was in a joking mood. "They gonna be at the dorm with they company. Ion think they going." he said laughing. Kacey and Amir started blushing and I rolled my eyes. "Disgusting" I replied back. We started walking back to our dorm and when we got there Paris was sitting in the living room. I forgot Paris lived there she hadn't been home in 3 days. Brandon walked in and saw her. They exchanged looks and she asked him what he was doing here. "Nothing just chilling with Kacey" he answered. My eyes got big and I walked into my room. This wasn't my drama but if Kacey got touched I was going to beat her ass. I picked an outfit and went to get in the shower. I walked past Paris and Brandon arguing and into the bathroom. I cut in my speaker and started my music. India by Lil Durk had came on and I started singing while taking my clothes off.

I can't lie, I can't tell my guys
That I'm in love and I feel so shy
And we both turnt up we from the Chi
But I don't ask about her other guy
I just wanna eat you alive
Be seen with you just put me in your line
These niggas be hating don't want me in your life
You gon' hear stories about me that shit ain't right
The way you lick your lips
The way you bite 'em
The way you answer your facetime I like 'em
I don't got no hoes no more, I'm show you
When she make me go down low hear my vocals

I was singing then I heard a voice singing from the living room

She fuck my head up
Feel like I got concussion
Them perks I swallow make me want you I'm just honest
I can't lie no more
Late night don't hang out with my guys no more
And you fine ain't gotta be finer no more
I found her ain't gotta find her no more

I recognized the voice and it was Toosii's. He could really sing I thought to myself. Once I finished I wrapped my towel around myself and walked into my room. I had to walk through the living room and I had caught the eyes of Toosii. My hair was wet and he was staring at me. I walked into my room and began drying off and putting on lotion. I had put on my outfit (in media) and put on my lashes and stuff. I blow dried out my hair and realized they had stopped arguing. I peeked out the room and Kacey was watching tv with Brandon. I guess everything was fine now. I curled my hair and put on my shoes. I was ready to go out tonight. I grabbed my purse and put my wallet, keys, weed, sheets, funnel, perfume and oil in it. I looked at my final look and smiled. I stepped out of the room and everyone was looking at me. Toosii had been smoking while I was getting dressed and he looked over at me. He started smiling "You look good. You ready?" he asked. I nodded my head and told Kacey and Amir, I'd be back at 10. They said ok and Toosii grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. When we got in the parking lot, he opened the passenger side to his truck and let me in. He got in the car and started it up. He put his hand on my thigh and I smiled.

7:30 pm
Toosii had pulled up to the stadium and gave the tickets to the lady. She let us in and he drove to an empty parking space. The movie playing was Beyond the lights. It was my favorite movie and I thought whether this was a coincidence. "Yeah Amir told me this was your favorite movie" he said knocking me out my thoughts. I smiled. I had started rolling and he looked over at me. His hand was still on my leg and I didn't mind it. Once I finished I lit it and inhaled. I needed this after today and it felt good. It hit it three more times and passed it to Toosii. He smiled and took it from me. We was vibing and watching the movie.

8:15 pm
I was fried and so was Toosii. We forgot we was watching a movie and we was hot boxing. He cracked the windows to let the smoke out. He sat his seat back some and was relaxing. I looked over at him and he was so fine when he was high. His face was the same when I met him. I bit my lip and pushed his hand up my dress. He looked over at his hand and grabbed my thigh. I laughed and pushed his hand up even further. Idk what was going on with me but he looked so good tonight and I wanted him. He looked at me in my eyes and he pulled my head and kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled. He started kissing me heavy and I was getting hot. His hand was on my ear and my neck pulling me closer and I came closer to him. I pushed him back on the seat and climbed on top of him. He asked me "Aiko you good? You sure you wanna do this?" I just looked at him and kissed him. He was feeling all over my butt and I started to unbuckle his pants. I wasn't a virgin and I knew what I was doing. He watched me do I and I pulled my dress up. Toosii bit his lip and watched me pull it out. He was hard and it was big. I had suddenly gotten nervous. He laughed and said "Its okay if you changed your mind." I looked at him and I groaned. I wasn't ready. I hadn't had sex in two years and that was with my ex boyfriend. Here I was about to pounce on the first thing I saw. He laughed. "Aiko, you're good. A lot of girls are shy when it come to this" he pointed at his private and I lightly pushed him and got off of him. We finished watching the movie and he took me home. We walked me to my dorm and kissed me before I went inside. "Imma see you tomorrow" he said not even asking. I smiled. "Okay" I responded. I went inside, changed my clothes and laid down.