2.

Toosii's POV
I woke up on a couch. I looked at my wrist and it was 3 pm. I yawned and got up. I realized that I was at Brandon's house. Last night was kind of a blur but I remember meeting a girl. She had blonde and black hair and she smelled like roses and weed. I heard Brandon open his door and a girl had put on her jacket and left out. He fucked absolutely anything moving, I told him to chill but he said he was only 20 and wanted to live. "Wassup, I didn't know you fell asleep here" he said to me. I rubbed my head because I felt a headache coming on. "You got some medicine, I got a headache" I said to him. "Yeah hold on" he replied and walked away into his room. I looked for my phone and found it.

I had like 1,000 messages but something told me to check my unknown senders.

202-347-0953: hey it's Aiko. you told me to let you know when ii am. ii guess we'll talk in the morning.

I tried to picture her face and all I was getting was her orange dress and the way she smelled. Hopefully my memories will come back to me. Brandon came back down stairs with a bottle of pills and threw it at me. "So you know we met some lil joints last night right?" I looked up at him and hoped he could tell me more. "What did the girl look like that I was talking to?" I asked Brandon. "She was a bad joint, Asian I think." he said. I thought hard because I'd remember an Asian girl for sure. "But she had two friends with her and she said her name was Aiko." Brandon added on. So that was her. Aiko. "You think you could find their Instagram or something" I asked Brandon. Brandon looked at me and said "I didn't get nobody Instagram but I do remember that they go to Spelman. They roommates with this joint I was fucking." I looked at him and curved my face up a little. He was fucking roommates, well trying to. "Take me around there. I needa see if I can find her" I said to him. He nodded his head and I went to use the guest shower and I had spare clothes in his house for times like this.

Aiko's POV
I woke up and check my phone. It was 3:30 pm and still no text back from Toosii. I had faint memory of the night but I remember him and the way he made my hairs stand up. Maybe he was still sleep I thought to myself. I got up and checked on Kacey who was on the couch sleeping still. I noticed Paris wasnt in here and for that I was happy. I went and check on Amir and she wasn't in her room so I texted her.

Message to Amir💗- Wya ?

I waited for her to text back but she didn't. I went back to my room and started to take a shower. I washed my hair and let my thought run my brain. I wish Toosii would text back but I knew that was too good to be true. I was still visualizing his grills and the way his lips were. Ugh. I hated this.

Once I got out the shower I put on lotion and stuff and got ready for practice. I was a basketball player. I was point guard and I needed to stay on my shit. I grabbed my keys , phone , headphone and a Gatorade out the fridge and left out and locked the door. I put my headphones in and started walking to the gym. Suddenly the hairs on my neck stood up again and my phone was ringing.

Incoming FaceTime Call From Amir💗

I answered the phone and Amir spoke. "Girl I seen you walking come back in the Cafe" she said smiling. I looked at the time and I realized I had about an hour before practice and I wanted to get some extra shots in but I guess it could wait. I walked back inside.. I still felt my hairs standing up but I didn't know why. I looked for Amir and there she was.... sitting with Toosii , Brandon and the other boy. I bit my lip and sighed. Why did she set me up like this? I walked over to the table and I heard Toosii say "Bruh Nassir I don't wanna sit here and watch you flirt, I came to find the girl" he stood up and turned around and was facing me. Once again we were face to face and I was shy again. He stared at me and I think he immediately recognized me. He looked at Brandon for confirmation and Brandon shook his head yes. He started smiling. "Hey.. Aiko right" he asked trying to make sure. I started smiling and said "Toosii right" to copy him. He looked me up and down and I couldn't tell what he was looking for. I had on a crop top , thin shorts and and a jacket. My hair was in a little messy ponytail and I didn't have on makeup. The whole table stated at us and Amir broke the silence " Um Aiko do you have anytime to sit down with us?" she asked. I looked at the time on my phone again and I had about 45 mins left. I agreed to sit and talk.

"So Aiko where was you off to before I called" Amir asked. I looked at her like she was slow but I knew she was making conversation. "I was on my way to basketball practice. I was gonna get a jog in then , shoot and wait for my teammates and coach." I answered. "Weren't you high last night though" Nassir asked me. I looked at him and answered his question "Yeah I was and I work myself hard after nights like that and I smoke everyday and it doesn't affect my skill, I was born to play" I said with a smile. Toosii was looking at me again and I could feel him staring. It had gotten awkward again because I'm so shy. I wonder what he was thinking.

Toosii's POV
I was amazed that she played basketball. She had a cute figure and I hadn't really noticed it last night. She stood up and said she had to go and she turned to me and said "So you better text me back" and she went to give me a hug. I didn't hesitate to touch her. Idk what it was about her that I liked so much. "Imma text you back, Ma" I said to her. I could see the light in her face brighten at the Ma comment but she put her head down and walked away. "What the hell is going on with you" Brandon said to me. I didn't respond because I was still watching her walk away. "What the fuck you mean" I asked him. "You acting all shy about her" he said laughing. I just looked at him and watched her walk outside through the glass. Yeah... me and her are gonna have some fun.

End of Chapter 2. It was something light for the night and I'm really excited for the book. :)