Doyoung- NCT pt.1

Requested by caligo_mortala <3

---------------------------------------------

Genre: Fluff, Angst, Sad

Plot: Friends to lovers

[Y/N]

I couldn't sleep. The thought of graduating high school came running through my mind faster than my crazy thoughts. Literally, I'll be going to Tokyo in 2 days, 2 DAYS! It's crazy how I got the opportunity, but honestly, I am thankful for it. But the feeling of leaving Doyoung...... didn't sit well with me. I wouldn't be able to see him until I get my degree, and that's in a year or 2.

Doyoung was my best friend of three years. When I moved to Korea with my parents, from the states, I was worried I wouldn't fit in. Until I met Doyoung, he was the sweetest and treated me like he knew me for years. It made me feel refreshed, that I found someone to count on in a completely different country.

I turn in the bed and grab my phone next to me. "Ughhh 3:21, why can't the time go faster so I can just go to school" I groan out. I decide to get up from my messy bed and put on a pair of sweatpants. Grabbing my phone, suddenly a notification appears on the screen. I smile seeing it was Doyoung and unlock the phone.

Doyounggie:

Are you awake?

Me:

you know I am :(

Doyounggie:

wanna meet me at the park?

Me:

yesss, I'll be there in 5

I smiled at the messages and locked my phone. Grabbing my keys, I headed out of the house and made my way to the park. Making it to the park I see Doyoung sitting on the swing we always sat on. I ran up to him and I see the tall boy look up at me with a gummy smile appearing his face. "ah you're here, you took foreverrr" he said whining. "Whaat? I literally left the house right after I said I'll meet you here" I punched his arm lightly and sat on the swing. The moon illuminated as we stared at the city ahead of us.

"You couldn't sleep?" Doyoung questioned. I nodded leaning my head on the metal holding the swing. I sigh and speak out, "I want to go, but I don't want to leave you for so long. I know you'll busy with your training but, it doesn't start until next month." He put his head down hearing my words and I looked to see a tear left his eye. I reached out my hand to wipe the tear away, and Doyoung flinched at my action. "Hey don't cry okay, we'll get through this. Besides it's not like I'm leaving forever, we'll try and call each other everyday" I smile giving him reassurance.

Slowly his cheeks started turning red and his eyes were glossy. I put my hand on his face again and turned it to me. What was I doing? I don't know but I wanted to get a closer look at his face. His face followed my hands' action and he stared at me with a small smile forming his lips. I wiped the tear coming down his face with my thumb and just looked at him. Now I know he's a boy but yes he looked beautiful. With his face all puffy, and the moon shining in his glossy eyes.

Do I have feelings for him? I don't know. But there's no point in liking him now, I'm leaving in two days. It's too late. I pull away and look ahead of me. He just stays there and looks at me for a few seconds until looking away as well. A breeze came through the night causing me to shiver a bit and Doyoung speaks out. "Maybe we should head home it's getting a little cold," he says, standing up. I nod and stand up as well turning towards him. He steps closer to me and I wrap my arms around his small waist and feel his warmth around my body.

I pull away first and wave at him before leaving. He does the same and heads to his house. I wanted to hold him forever, but I couldn't. I wanted to smell his scent forever, but I couldn't. I wanted to kiss him, but I couldn't.