Juyeon- The Boyz

Requested by anon <3

---------------------------------------------

Genre: Angst, Fluff

Plot: Mafia

[3rd]

Y/N was scared for their life. They didn't think the day was going to end like this. Before Juyeon left he said, "Y/N don't go into the room down the hall. You know my rules." What did they do? The exact opposite. Y/N wanted to know what was in that room, and if it held why she was being held captive there. They have been under Juyeon's mafia group for 2 years. Since then, they never got an answer on why they even took them. It made no sense. Y/N knew Juyeon from high school, but one day he suddenly disappeared not coming back. That's when a couple of months later Y/N was kidnapped by Juyeon and his mafia group 'The Boyz.'

For the first year and a half, Y/N was miserable, they missed everything. But after a while of adapting they started growing numb to the feeling and just dealt with the real reality. Besides, Y/N started growing a deep feeling for Juyeon and they knew Juyeon loved them back the same way. No matter how harsh or overprotective he can be sometimes. Y/N never wanted to get Juyeon mad, because when he's mad it gets scary. His eyes glow darker than the night sky, and the veins in his arms were more prominent.

But here was Y/N sitting on the cold room floor getting scolded by Juyeon. "DIDNT I TELL YOU NOT TO ENTER THE ROOM" He shouted. Y/N nodded feeling their eyes get watery and Juyeon hit the wall with his fist. Y/N flinched thinking he would hit them too but with much more anger. He crouched down to Y/N's eye level and held their chin with his thumb and index finger.
"Words baby," he said lowly, his grip tight and it made Y/N wince. "Y-yes you did tell m-me" Y/N whimpered out. He let go and stood back up, "THEN WHY DID YOU GO THERE" his screams filled the room echoing on the walls. The other members were probably hearing him loud and clear from outside.

"I-I don't know" he looked at Y/N and chuckled. "You don't know? YOU DO KNOW! All the papers were a mess when I went in. You were searching for something"

Y/N looked down and a wave of tears streamed down their face not stopping. Juyeon watched them cry seeing how vulnerable they looked. He couldn't help but get mad even more. "STOP CRYING! Can't you learn how to follow ONE simple rule I gave you! I let you do everything else but I CLEARLY told you not to enter that room" he grabbed Y/N's arm and pushed them against the wall. "I did tell YOU?! You were looking for the truth right?!" Y/N stayed quiet and didn't answer. He then grabbed their hair and pulled their head back making them wince. "RIGHT?"

"Y-yes," Y/N said still crying. He laughed darkly and looked into their eyes, "You always know how to go only your way. From now on it won't be like that" He pushed Y/N small figure on the bed making them cry. Their body hit the frame of the bed hard, and they yelped in pain. Juyeon was so mad Y/N didn't know what'll happen next. Sobs started coming harder from their eyes making Juyeon stop. Suddenly his expression softens and he gets closer to Y/N wanted to calm them down. "B-baby," they continued to cry and it made Juyeon feel worse every second. "Baby, don't cry please" he then said and grabbed Y/N into an embrace.

Y/N shook in fear in his arms making him tear up a bit. Juyeon then lifted up his arms making Y/N flitch. He widens his eyes and looked at theirs very closely. "Did you think I'll hit you?" he asked softly. Y/N nodded and he grabbed her tightly, crying into her shoulder. "Baby I would never. I'm sorry I got mad at you, I just didn't want you leaving me" he said in between tears. Y/N just looked at him with a sad expression. "I would never leave you. I just want to know the truth" He looked at her and gave her a kiss. It deepened a bit until Y/N leaned back. "I'll tell you soon baby. But for now, please just wait" he said then laid Y/N down next to him.

"Please baby, wait" he finished off giving them a kiss on the head. Slowly Y/N started feeling at peace with themselves, trusting Juyeon with all their heart. "It'll be okay," they thought. "it'll be okay."