Eric- The boyz

Requested by anon <3

---------------------------------------------

Genre: Fluff

Plot: Friends to lovers

[Y/N]

It has been a week now since I been finding these love notes in my locker. Trust me it's not like I'm mad for getting them, but I've been anticipating to know who's sending them. Sitting down on a bench outside, I grab the letter out of my pocket and see small little stickers on it. They were Dolphin stickers. My favorite animal too. I open it and take out the white paper. It said:

Dear Y/N,

Hi, I hope you're doing good. It seems you are because you're always smiling. But if not I hope you get better. Hopefully one day I can tell you who I am but, I'm a bit nervous about how you'll react. I have to head to class now! Bye!

-Anon

"Ughhhhh who can it be" I sigh deeply putting the note down. It was cute honestly, I'll give them the props for that one, but cmon! I couldn't tell their handwriting because it was typed- So I had no chance of knowing. Suddenly a loud "boo" was screamed behind me making me jump in fear. "AHHHH ERIC" I yell out looking at my best friend. He starts laughing hysterically, sitting next to me. "Yeah yeah so funny," I say rolling eyes. He chuckles one last time and looks at the note in my hand. "Uhm what's this," he said questioning. He stared at it for a good second and looked at me.

"It's another note" I responded. He shyly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. Why does he act so weird whenever I bring this up?

"O-oh well, do you think you know who it is?"

"Nope," I say popping the p. He nods slowly looking the other way. I look at him with a questioning expression and decide to leave it. "Well do you wanna hang out tonight?" I ask making his face gleam. "YES DUH" he jumped up which caused me to smile. "Where do you wanna go?" I ask while standing up as well.

We walked towards the cafeteria, and he stopped. "How about we watch a movie at my house?" he turned asking me. "Sure!" I smile out feeling excited so suddenly and he jumped putting an arm over my shoulder. "Yessss we're gonna have sooo much fun."

[At Eric's house]

"Bruh how you gonna forget the popcorn?" I look at the blondie in awe of his forgetfulness. "I didn't mean to! I thought I had" Eric whined, starting to hug me. I pull him back and look at him, "don't worry, we'll get something to eat later" I then smile at him. He smiles back and boops my nose. What a cutie.

We start to watch the movie and a few minutes in Eric is shuffling in the couch, closing is eyes. I giggle at his sleepy state, "you were probably tired all day from baseball practice" I whisper to myself. I just stared at him, his face looked so angelic. The TV shining on his face making him glow. Suddenly his eyes slowly open making me turn away fast.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he said making my cheeks flame up. Suddenly he grabs my face lightly and turns it towards him. We stare at each other for a bit until suddenly he tries and close the gap between us. Getting nervous, I stand still until when he gets closer I lift my head up and quickly kiss his nose.

Eric stays there shocked in front of me, processing what the heck happened. ugh I'm so dumb!!! I got nervous and the first thing I had to do was kiss his nose, really!?! Suddenly, Eric breaks down laughing making me confused and also embarrassed. I pout, "Why are you laughing?!?! I got nervous okay-" I say looking at him. His laughs stop for awhile and he takes my hand. "I'm sorry. It was just cute. But uhmm I don't know if you can already tell but, I like you," my mouth gapes open a bit hearing those words exit his mouth. I knew now since he literally was gonna kiss me but, hearing it made me shocked.

He continued, "Like a lot. I was the one who sent those letters. Is there any chance you like me back?" he asked with soft eyes. Now I was in actual shock. He was the one?? Now I see why he put the dolphin stickers, cause he knew it was my favorite. I looked at him and smiled. Now you probably dont know I kinda had a mini crush on this boy since the first day we became friends. He was the sweetest to me, and the way he would handle everything with gentleness and care. Honestly, I loved it! "Eric I do, I really do" I said. A smile formed on his face, wide as ever and he pulled me into an embrace.

"UGH, IM HAPPY NOW" he smiled out and pounced on me spreading little pepper kisses all over my face. I laughed at his reaction and that whole day me and Eric cuddled holding each other never letting go.