Doyoung- NCT pt.4

[Doyoung]

Days passed and I haven't spoken to Y/N. I'm trying not to be petty, I'm really not. They'll say they want to meet up but I'll quickly say I'm busy. I've been a little quiet too with Yuta. I probably shouldn't I just don't know how to feel. My best friend, my biggest crush, liked my closest friend. That hurts.

"Hey, man are you doing alright?" the youngest member, Mark, asks. I looked up from the couch and nodded. "Yeah, don't worry" he got closer to me and sat on the couch too. A hand was put on my shoulder and he looked at me. "You have been saying that since yesterday. I wanna make sure you're okay." I nodded again. "Yeah, I just have a small headache nothing serious." He looked down and nodded. "Take a break then, we have everything down for tomorrow anyways! Just try and rest" he said and patted my shoulder before going to dance again.

Suddenly Yuta came in turning towards me and he jogged a bit until he stopped. "Doyoung," he said out of breath. It seems like he was running longer than expected. I look up, "yeah"

"Someone is here for you, they are in the lobby." I look at him confused because I wasn't expecting anyone here. Then suddenly the practice room door opened. "Y/N?" I question seeing their figure right by the door. I quickly get up and see Yuta and Mark with a confused expression. "Why are you here?" I question again. "You were ignoring my calls and messages" I walked up closer to Y/N. "I was busy. How did you even get here?"

"You were busy, yet you're sitting down," they said ignoring my question. I look away trying my best to keep up with this conversation. Yuta and Mark take this as a sign to leave and they did.

Y/N came closer to me and spoke up. "What's the matter? Please tell me" I stayed quiet debating. It was such a stupid reason that had such an impact on me. They got closer and grabbed both of my shoulders, "Doyoung please, I can't take you ignoring me anymore" they shook me a bit. I bit my lip trying not to cry. "I can't take it anymore either"

"Then why do you keep ignoring me!"

Then I spoke right away. "Do you like Yuta?" Y/N looked taken aback by the sudden question. "What?"

"Do you like Yuta?"

Y/N stepped back and looked at me, "Is that really why you ignored me?! FOR 4 DAYS?!" I looked away not answering. I really did ignore them for that long. I would get why they were so mad. Y/N was about to leave before I grabbed their arm.

"Don't go" I said trying my best not to cry. "Doyoung let go"

"Don't go, please. I-I'm sorry," I choked back then the tears fell. "I was jealous, that you probably liked him more than me. H-he was cute, you dyed your hair the same color as h-him. At this point, I-I thought you'll just go for him."

Y/N stood there then turn around looking at me. I was pathetic, I just knew it. "Doyoung why didn't you just tell me" they spoke out. "I-I don't know" they sighed at my response and touched my face to wipe the tears. I held Y/N's hand stopping their action and put it down. "I love you too" I then said making their eyes widen a bit to my sudden words.

"W-what," Y/N said shocked

"before you left you told me you loved me and I never responded. Now I am" I said looking at them. A tint of red appeared on their cheeks and they looked away. I put my hand on Y/N face to turn it in my direction. Then I leaned in. And my lips touched theirs. They were soft against mine. As I started to move mine they did the same. It lasted a few seconds until Y/N pulled away.

When we stared at each other there were sparks. That's when we knew, love was still in store for us.

Ever since then, we became a couple. No problems, just pure happiness with the person I love.

--------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOO ITS YOUR AUTHOR!! I'm sorry this story was a bit long, I didn't expect to actually write so much but I guess I had a lot to type bahahahhaa >.<

If you guys have requests be sure to PM MEEE!!

also share dis book around or something if you want so I can get more requests >.< pls

HAVE A GOOD ONE ILY GUYS <3