Prologue

"You'll be on air in five."

The man nods, his hand adjusting the mic attached to his shirt. He looks around at the others, each giving him a nod. One sits down in front of many screens, his hands sliding on the keyboard.

The man looks back in front of him, eyes boring into the camera filming his face.

"Seokjin," The one with the computer, Soobin, says, putting a thumb up, the fluffy ears on top of his head twitching. "We're ready. On your call."

"Are you sure you covered all screens?" Seokjin asks, his voice stern.

"The whole country will be watching," Soobin replies, pushing his glasses up his nose as he gives an assuring nod.

"Alright," Seokjin says, turning his head to the camera, "I'm ready."

He takes a deep breath and raises his head up high as a small light on the camera turns on.

"Three."

Screens across the country black out.

"Two."

Digital screens and billboards, TVs at homes, malls and restaurants, computers and laptops.

"One. You're on."

A man shows up on the screens, a hybrid. Two big black wolf-like ears lay atop his midnight hair. His eyes are sharp and steady, piercing through the screen.

"Fifty years ago hybrids came into existence. Humans founded a much stronger cleverer breed, us," He pauses.

People gather in the streets, their gaze fixated on the screens, hearts beating fast. A family sits in silence at home, a mother holding her child closer at the sight of the hybrid on the screen. Teenagers drop their headphones at the PC Café, confusion flashing across their faces at the man displayed on the screen.

"We have been mistreated for five decades. Slavery, sex trafficking, organ trafficking, experiments, and much more. We have decided it's time to stop, time to rise. We will exterminate every human we come across whether man, woman, or child. This is not a warning. It's an announcement of the end of your race."

He gives a nod.

"Welcome to The Riot."

---

A/N: Long time no see

The whole first book was written in first person pov and I wanted to keep it the same in all books but I couldn't so expect the pov to change every few chapters or so

The whole first book was written in first person pov and I wanted to keep it the same in all books but I couldn't so expect the pov to change every few chapters or so. It will be a mix between hanseol's pov and third person pov.

Welcome to book two of the "Code:" trilogy :)