|| Mia & Daniel

Unknown's POV~

They say, when we are tired and alone, we are attacked by the troubles and idea we have conquered long ago.

That's what Mia was feeling right now. Yesterday was felt like roller coaster ride. So many secrets, so many questions, so many heart breaks.

Nobody knows what will be the future of the secret what everyone discovered yesterday. Last day was such a mess, that no one dares to question more. Only Damon was unaffected.

Mia looked at the sleeping figure on bed and smiled lovingly. He is her angel who gives her strength to live the life, to dream for bliss and goal for happiness.

Mia's look outside standing in front of the window enjoying the squawking of birds and the light breeze. It was a delightful morning. She wished to share it with Eve and Damon at their home.

But today here at Cooper's wedding she knew this morning will bring some confrontation and blames of her past deed. It wasn't solemnly her fault, though. She knew she hid the fact about his son from him, but it was he who didn't think of her as his match.

He was ashamed of her.

Mia closed her eyes with a sharp ping in her heart and a lonely tear escape rolling down her cheek. She still remembers the day when she discovered the biggest happiness and her biggest failure.

Ten years ago

“What the fuck are you doing here?”

Mia hit Daniel and continue to slap him, hit him wherever her hands touch his body.

“Why are you hitting me, god dammit?”

Daniel caught her hand in his and glared at her in rage. His morning hair were still a mess and his sharp chocolate brown eyes bored into Mia's soul. Mia felt her breath hitched and for sometime her mind left her body to visit another world. She kept staring at Daniel.

“Are you crazy, woman?”

Daniel's heavy sleep-filled voice replaced with cold one and his gaze harden. Seeing his rage filled eyes Mia flinched and came back from her wonderland to reality. Suddenly, Mia felt her body vibrating with anger, and she finally found her voice.

“How dare you to call me crazy? When this time it was clearly you who is trying to get into my pants. Oh, slight correction, already succeeded.”

Mia flinched as tried to move her body. Oh hell, she had heard it would pain at first time but nobody explained it would feel like taking stitches in vagina.

“Are you fine?”

Daniel's gaze softened seeing her in pain. But, why is she having pain? It's not like she was a virgin, does she? Daniel's eyes widened as realization dawn on him. He quickly removed their cover trying to find the proof of her purity.

“Are you crazy? What are you doing?” Mia protest as Daniel fanatically tried to find something on bed leaving her nude and bare.

“Holy ****!! What have I done?” Daniel ran his hand through the hair in shock. And Mia was wanted this earth to swallow her whole after seeing the blood stain on the bedsheet.

“You were a virgin?? But, how?” Daniel exclaimed in disbelief. He never thought of this in his wildest dream. The girl who claim to be flirty and bold was a virgin, and he took her quite roughly last night.

“Yeah, what do mean by I was virgin? Didn't you find me inexperienced?” Mia hit him again with pillow to hide her embarrassment.

Was she that good that he didn't even realize? But, he was a pro. She will admit that. He took her an edge of pleasure. They almost travel to the moon in pleasure as he rode her. She knew that was a reckless decision what she took last night but, she didn't regret anything about it.