|| Got caught

Unknown's POV~

As soon as they found out Everly was missing, the gang used the chip which Cooper has planted in her neckpiece. The neckpiece which was very precious for her as it was given by Cooper as a token of his brotherly love. But the thing she didn't realise, he planted a cheap to tack her down if she ever pulled a run away stunts again.

So here they are tracking the cheap and at a remote place. They came through an old tunnel which open inside the dungeon of the building which lead to the rooms of building.

As they heard Evan's voice they stood hidden near the window in dark and try to listen there conversation and Daniel went for the search of the guard who were supposed to reach with Cooper.

"Remember me??" Evan make his way towards Everly and sat opposite in a chair.

"What are you doing here Evan?? And why am I here?" Everly asked breathlessly. She was finding it hard to believe that his one time best friend is the reason she was here in this state.

"Ohh you are still so naive Eve, I see. I really missed you sweetheart." He ran his hand through her hair. Everly tried to protest and scoot away from his touch but she was tightly bound to her chair.

"Don't touch me Evan. What's wrong with you?" She sneered.

"Why princess? Still don't like my touch?? Ohh common you are not thinking to go back with that bast**d Wilson, are you??" He smirked seeing her helpless state.

"Don't you dare to say anything against Carter." Everly gritted out the words in anger.

"Still into that lover boy I see. Hmm... You know Eve, when you broke up with him I thought you will come running to me. But as usual you surprised me. You just disappeared with that stupid chatter box." Evan said evilly.

Mia clenched her fist in rage but Carter held her tight to stop her from bursting in the room and blow there cover.

"I searched for you sweetheart for a very long time and believe me I tried to contact Matt also but you guys just vanished. So I went back to my parents and took over the business. I had a lot of share of women in this period but believe me princess nobody was able to satisfy my craving for you." Evan said coming closer to her. He was so close there lips almost touched but Everly spit on him and that's make him angrier.

"You disgust me Evan" Everly yelled at him.

As Evan and Everly was having an hated conversation something was poking behind Mia.

"Carter stop it now. You are holding me too tightly. I am not going anywhere." Mia whispered him without looking.

"I am not doing anything. I am here." Carter replied and then Mia realised Carter was standing now in next window, so who the hell is behind her??

Her expression changed into an anger when she guessed who it could be.

"What the heck Daniel..." Mia turned around to yell at him but her words stuck into her mouth when she saw who was it.

There stood two men smirking. One has a gun pointing towards her belly and the other has his gun pointed to Daniel's head. She gulped in fear.

"Lead the way woman" Man pushed her towards Carter. Till now Carter didn't have a clue what was happening he was focused on listening Everly and Evans talk.

"Carter"

"Carter"

Mia called him but he didn't budge. So she kicked him in butt from behind. That stupid jerk we are here in danger and he was listening their talk.

"Aww woman. What's wrong with you??" Carter howled in pain and turned around to only raise his hand in surrender.

"Why is it you always who brings the trouble Daniel?"

Carter gritted through his teeth and Mia send steak knives through her eyes in Daniel's direction.

He gulped in fear that surely he is dead today either by thug or by his friends.

"Boss, we have some guest." Men entered with the gang and Evan looked annoyed but that quickly changed with an evil smirk. Everly looked her friends in hope.

"Welcome... It looks like we are having a college reunion." Evan said in amused tone.

"Shut the f**k up you b*s***d and stay away from Era." Carter roared and tried to freed himself from the man's grip.

"Still so possessive lover boy. I won't be if I knew the truth." Evan said and gestured his men to tie them up with Everly.

"We will continue this meeting after our special guest will arrive. Till then have a nice chat guys." Evan walked out from the room giving his men clear instructions to watch over them.

"What on earth you guys are doing here?" Everly broke the ice.

"We came for your rescue sister in law." Daniel replied struggling in his chair. The chair was too small for his size.

"Yeah, it doesn't look like that." She glared at Carter.

"What?? Why are you sending acid glare in my direction? It wasn't my fault. It was them. They attracted the attention with their cat dog fight." He shrugged.

"Hey I am not a cat." Mia shouted.

"I didn't call you one." Carter argued.

"Ohh then it's fine." Mia relaxed again.

"Wait. That means did you just called dog?" Mia asked again in shock as soon as realisation dawned on her.

"So what I am then cat or dog??" Daniel asked out of the blue.

"Are you guys serious now? You were supposed to rescue me. Now you are all here tied up with me." Everly yelled at them in their stupidity. They are kidnapped god damnit and here they are fighting for calling names.

"Yeah, but thank god they didn't tied our mouth." Mia smiled at the thought that she can still talk.

"Exactly. Now we can atleast have our previous left conversation here." Daniel said with a wide grin.

"What conversation??" Mia asked in confusion.

"About us?? And why did you leave me in first place? Everything was so good between us." Daniel asked and finally with no other choice Mia decided to talk.

"And we can talk too." Carter said looking at Everly.

"What.. what are you talking about?" Everly stammered.

"Just spill the beans Era and no more lies. I already know about your mom." Carter gave no more b**lsh*t look.

Hearing that Everly's eyes almost came out of socket. She glared at Mia but she looked anywhere but her right now.

"Looks like we both are stuck now." Mia said gaining more glares from Everly.

©©©©

Hey guys,

Hope you all are doing well.

So here is today's update. Please drop your comments about story. How's it going?? Is it getting boring??

Keep reading and stay safe ♥️

Srish 💕