•11•

Lena POV•
So kara and Clarke have just left my office and I've literally got on the phone as fast as I could to cat and May I add it was difficult, I was confused at first and then I remembered kara wasn't there and some man answered who sounded so flustered.
Phone call
Cat: Hello Cat Grant speaking
Lena: hey cat
Cat: oh Lena darling how are you?
Lena: well I just had a interview with Clarke and he brought your assistant?
Cat: oh dear god what did she do? She is very clumsy and shy and - (I just had to cut cat off)
Me: no no you don't have to apologise it was good! She was good! I was ringing to ask if she could train with me? Being my personal reporter for catco she can spend days at Lcorp learning the process? About me. It will take something off your hands and I trust her.
Cat: oh oh I can speak to her I'm not even sure that's what she wants to do but if so we can see what we can do, thank you Lena.
Me: no problem. Speak soon.
I-end phone call
Cat sounded genuinely shocked at what just happen I am to I've never been this open with anyone. I never let anyone into my business and me personally that's something I just don't do. I hope she agrees to it.

Karas PoV•
I'm back at my loft now Clarke has gone home and I'm just watching tv. I've had such a random busy day and I just want to sleep, but I can't ruin my sleeping schedule if I have a nap now that's it I won't sleep tonight. And if on que someone starts knocking on the door I scan and it's Alex. I get up and go open it "hey al, I wasn't expecting you? Are you okay?" She came in "I feel like you was acting funny with me at lunch?" I shake my head "I wasn't" she paces " well it felt like you was" I raise my eyebrow "are you ok Alex" another knock at my door this is so weird " I'll go your expecting someone" I pull Alex " you sit" I open the door and it's Lena very casual in pink sweat pants and a white crop top.

Weird right,I'm just looking at her slightly confused, I can't help but look her up and down but I'm only checking her outfit out

Weird right,I'm just looking at her slightly confused, I can't help but look her up and down but I'm only checking her outfit out. " erm sorry to interrupt you but you left your notebook, phone and license on my desk I thought you'd need them. She says speaking fast, "omg you are a life saver that's my work phone I didn't even realise I left them I thought they where in my car" Lena smiles "here you go!" I smile at her, I got to do something she's actually brought my stuff and been so kind she could have had someone else bring them "would you like to come in for a drink?" She sad smiles "no I don't want to bother, I was just heading home from the gym" she says motioning towards her outfit "it's a cute outfit I'd wear it, oh gosh Lena come on in we're not chatting on the corridor" I say opening my door wider and she smiles, I guess I'm facing two situations today. As soon as Lena walks in Alex's head shot straight towards the door and her persona completely changed. Does she know who this is, lenas attitude also kind of shifted and she wasn't so comfortable. I look between them. "Erm Alex this is El?" I say Bevause I'm not outing her, Lena looked at me and smiled "nice to see you again agent Danvers" Agent? Huh what's going on, Alex glared at Lena "agent? Alex isn't a agent? A agent of what" Lena looked between us "Danvers, omg are you two related?" Alex spoke before I got a chance still glaring "kara is my little sister" Lena gulped "ok kara I will catch you later here is my card" Lena says rushing out.
I glare at Alex, "what on earth is going on and why did you make her feel so uncomfortable that she had to leave my loft?! This is my loft and agent?! What the hell is on about? Oh my god is that why you and Clarke was weird today?! Why haven't you told me?!" Alex sits there not knowing what to say "you shouldn't be speaking to the Luther" I glare at her "out of all of that that's all you have to say?" She doesn't say anything "Alex I'm never disappointed in you but now in this moment you made someone feel so uncomfortable that they left for no reason me and Clarke had been with her this afternoon she is fine not a problem!" Alex shakes her head "we have to be prepared incase" I pause looking at her "incase she's like her brother? She's tried everything to prove she's not like him and I'm going with that I'm going to give her a chance. All you've done since I saved you on the plane was be a dick to me. I done it for you and look at the thanks I get you've been hiding things from me you've been weird and I did it for you. So don't come into my loft acting if I had the problem because it's clearly you who has had the problem, now can you go" this is the first time I've asked Alex to leave my apartment, Alex looks so taken back "leave now please" I say tears coming down my face, Alex gets up not even saying anything to my statement and leaves.
I sit on my sofa and burst into tears omg I got to ring Lena to see if she is ok, I grab my phone and her personal card and ring it,
-phone call-
Ringing
Lena: Lena Luther speaking.
She sounded so firm and harsh on the phone this is so intense,
Me: erm hi it's kara Danvers
Lena: oh hi kara
Her voice relaxes but still guarded.
Me: I just wanted to apologise for my sister's behaviour I had no idea that you two had prior engagements.
Lena: not a bother, are you okay? You sound suffy.
She's asking about me, oh gosh
Me: me yeah haha I'm good we just had a fight that's all, I didn't like the way she treated you in my apartment that's all. I don't like bad vibes and I didn't like how rude she was to you.
Lena: (slight pause) oh kara you didn't have to stick up for me, that's your sister and I can understand why she acted like that.
Me: I can't it's rude, of course I'm going to stick up for you all you did was walk in. But anyway I'll let you go I've bothered you enough this evening.
Lena: your not a bother and thank you for ringing to check in, I'll send you my personal number and don't hesitate to call or text.
- end of phone call-
I think it's time for shower and bed, and I probably should message Alex to.
-Lena POV-
Honestly what just happened in karas apartment was a lot like very intense and I wasn't prepared for it at all, for kara to ring me and apologise and say that her sister had no right to treat me like that means a lot Bevause kara doesn't really know me and she took my side instead of her sisters, but also she introduced me as el she didn't call me Lena, that is so important to me even though her sister knew who I am, honestly kara Danvers has went up on my books because people don't normally do stuff like that for me I'm just yeah, normally the money or the nee story.?