Intro

Hey guys. So this is my first book ever and we'll see how this goes. This scene is actually later along in the story line. I just wanted to give you a glimpse of what's to come. Hope you like it! :)

"I can't!" I moaned. The pain was unbearable but I knew, it would be worth the pain in the end. After today, things will definitely not be the same for both of us.

With me was Jacob. We were both put in this situation and now there's nothing we can do about it.

"Oh god," he sighed. "I feel it. It's coming!"

"Here it comes," I yell. All of the previous events have been leading up to this event. The intensity of this moment caused me to hold on to him with all of my brute strength. I can honestly say, I've never held someone like this before. My knuckles were turning white and my teeth were probably ground to dust. All of the pressure was now unbearable and I braved myself for it.

"Gah!" we both yelled in unison, as the lady ripped off the wax papers from our legs.

"Goodness gracious! That was awful. I am definitely never doing that again," I said. The pain was rushing through my skin from where my poor little hairs were once minding their own business. "Please, never allow me to do this ever again, no matter what puts me in this situation."

"I don't know, man. Watching you squirm and cry like a baby was satisfying enough to take the edge off of my waxing," he replied with a smirk stretched across his face. It wasn't, like, an evil smirk that made him look like a villain from the movies or like a pervert. It was the smirk that showed that he had something over me. The kind that only best friends could make to their best friends. And that was exactly why it was on his face right now.

"Shut up. You know you wanted to cry too," I countered.

"Yeah, I did, but only cause I was laughing too hard watching you!"

"That's it. Come here," I said as I reached for the wax. "I will wax your mouth off your face," I said nonchalantly. My intention was to seal his mouth but I'm a pretty good liar - I mean, actor - that it seemed like a real threat to him. He got up quickly and ran out, leaving me to pay. Seriously? Why am I even friends with him?