Chapter 4

The card was a prepaid one that only had a company name on it. I only put a small portion of money into each one just in case one or two failed. I thought about telling him that I was done but it didn't seem to matter much to him. Besides, I wasn't ready to find out what went on up there anyway.

I did what he told me then packed my stuff and took off back home after about twenty minutes of work. I was happy to be working for an uncaring jerk. I hadn't been paid since it was only the second of seven days; but I hoped if he turned out a big profit, I could have gotten a bigger profit from him. That seemed like a good idea to me so I stuck with it. I went home and continued looking into the stock trade then did some house work before Sam got home.

She walked in and I happily greeted her from the kitchen, "Hey sweetheart. How was work?"

She put her bag down and walked into the kitchen then sat on the counter as she answered, "Work wasn't too busy for me today. I had a lot of paperwork to file. How was your work?"

I answered, "It was good. The guy didn't care about where I put the money; he just wanted me to do it. So I did and came back home."

"How long were you there for?"

"Only about twenty minutes." I walked around the counter then placed my hands on her knees and asked, "So what do you want to do tonight?"

"Hmm... I'm ready for bed."

I quickly informed, "Its 6'o'clock in the evening."

She used both of her hands to grab me by my shirt and yanked me toward her.

Our lips were almost touching when she seductively said, "Uh huh."

She gave me a small peck on the lips and backed away with her beautiful smile planted on her face. Her hair got in the way so I lightly eased it out of the way and pulled her close. Our lips touched as I kissed her more passionately. She started undoing the buttons on my dress shirt and I lifted her off of the counter then took her into the room. The rest of the night was incredible and much needed.

The next day, the first thing on my mind was the product from Yets Industries. It launched and I checked the shares constantly throughout the day until it finally hit. The return amount turned out to be seventy percent. The morning after, it rose up to ninety percent. At that point, I didn't want to try my luck so I pulled out of the stock and was ready to tell him about the profit.

I was beyond tempted to start investing my own money into the stock after I'd earned it; but my luck multiplying my own money was horrible. Investing or handling other people's funds wasn't a problem but mines always seemed to disappear. Sam was gone so I took the bus straight to the guy's place to tell him about the shares.

I knocked on the door then he opened it and happily greeted, "Hey Markie what's up pal?"

He started to walk away but I stood at the door and said, "We did it." He turned around and I continued, "Our first profit."

He excitedly replied, "Well don't keep me in suspense Markie get your ass in here." I walked in and shut the door, as he asked, "How much did we bring in?"

I walked with him to the living room and answered, "A little over thirty-three thousand, not including what we put in."

He shouted, "Holy shit!"

I raised my excitement to a low shout, "I know. Absolutely incredible turnout for you."

He sat down on the couch and I sat down on the opposing one by the front door as he corrected me, "Incredible turnout for us pal."