Chapter 4: Will you be my-

I had been dating Cedric for little over a month now and had been having secret rendezvous with him pretty much every week.

I was about to walk out of the Gryffindor common room to go see Luna until I saw Cedric standing outside my dorm holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other one.

"Cedric!" I said then hugged him.

He gave me the flowers and chocolate and I put them down on the nearest table in my dorm and went back to talk to him.

"What's all this for?" I said, while holding his hands.

"I uhm, I wanted to make this special." He said, I could tell he was nervous because he was stuttering.

"Breathe Cedric." I said then giggled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said with an unsure look on his face.

"I would love to." I replied.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him, he picked me up so now I was above him and my arms were around his neck then he kissed me. 

How was he such an amazing kisser?

"I really like you, (Y/N)." He said after pulling away, still carrying me and looking deeply into my eyes.

"I really like you too." I said.

He put me down then proceeded to walk out of the common room. I ran back into my dorm, jumped on my bed and screamed into the pillow out of excitement.

"Who's the flowers from?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Hermione.

I sat on the bed and turned to her.

"Cedric." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Ooo La La." She said then chuckled.

I laughed with her.

"What's the special occasion?" She asked.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend." I said, blushing at the thought of me becoming Cedric's girlfriend.

"Awwwh that's so cute!" She said.

I quickly remembered that I was going to meet up with Luna. 

I rushed out of the Gryffindor common room going to the west side of Hogwarts on the fifth floor where I saw Luna standing.

"You're late you know?" She said, with an angry look on her face.

"I'm sorry I just got caught up with something." I replied.

"More important than looking for Nargles?!" She shouted.

"Sorry it wont happen again." I said while trying not to laugh.

"We should hurry." She said.

We went around to every single mistletoe looking for Nargles but we couldn't find any (I wasn't surprised) 

I don't actually believe in such a thing as Nargles but I still want to be a supportive friend.

I walked her to her common room and said good night to her, then I went back to mine and decided to go to sleep.

_____________________________________

After a boring day at school we all went to the great hall to finally have some dinner.

As per usual I was starving, and it was great to sit down with all my friends and just chat and have fun.

"Students may I please have your attention." Said Dumbledore.