Chapter 12: Reunited.

Things to know in this chapter: (Y/N/N) your nickname.

9th of January

Today is the day when we'll be going back to Hogwarts.

Did I get any letters from Cedric?

No.

Am I ignoring that and hoping he'll have some sort of explanation when we arrive?

Absolutely.

I'm currently in my room, staring out from my window, watching the sunrise while the snowfalls slowly onto the driveway,  hearing my muggle neighbors shout at their dog for running out in the snow. 

"(Y/N) you have ten minutes to get ready!" I hear mum shout from downstairs.

"Okay!" I shouted back.

I quickly put on my Hogwarts uniform and rushed downstairs where dad had prepared a cup of tea for me and some toast.

"Are you excited?" Mum asked.

"Kind of dreading it," I replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'm just really stressed," I said

"Drink your tea and try to relax," She said then messed with my hair.

I nodded and smiled then ate my breakfast. Then mum and I headed to Platform 9 3/4.

We said goodbye to each other at the station and she walked back through the wall.

I searched for at least one of my friends which led to me finding Luna. I didn't want to scare her this time, I was just happy to finally see one of my friends.

"Luna!" I yelled while running to hug her.

"(Y/N)!" She yelled back.

"I'm so happy to see you," I said.

"I missed you," She said.

"Me too," I said.

We pulled away from our hug and I put my arm around her shoulders and we began walking towards the train.

After entering the train, we looked for the compartment where Fred and George were which we found easily since it was the loudest one. We caught up on what happened in the holidays and hugged then we all went to sleep as we had woken up at  7 am.

After 8 hours we arrived at Hogwarts and ran as fast as we could to our house's dining table because we were starving. We scuffled down as much food as we could and enjoyed every second of it.

I saw Cedric from across the room but avoided eye contact because I was not the confrontational type.

After that, we all headed to our dorms and went to sleep.

_________________

In the morning I went to get breakfast by myself at an early hour when no one was there then quickly headed to charms class where I saw Luna sitting on one of the many chairs in the room so, I took a seat next to her and professor Flitwick began the lesson.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is the ability to summon objects. This skill is used with the help of the spell 'Accio'. To execute this spell correctly, you must think of this object intensely in your mind, imagine yourself reaching for it and enunciate. Accio. Off you go then." Said, professor Flitwick.

Everyone began trying to summon the objects that were a meter away from them.

"Accio!"

"Accio,"