Chapter 7: Dragons.

In a week it will be the first task in the Triwizard tournament where two people who I care about very dearly will be competing.

My nightmare has been repeating over and over again about Cedric dying and I've been having the same routine of waking up at 5am and going to the common room by the fire to forget about it but now I've been bringing a book with me.

Over the course of four weeks me, Hermione, Harry, Luna and Ron have been doing research on past Triwizard Wizard tournaments to get  a sense of what the first task would be like. It was exhausting, especially with Hermione pressuring us all to keep reading when we were really tired.

Cedric has been very distant recently and I don't know why. I mean I get that training for the Triwizard Tournament is important and very tiring but that doesn't mean that he has to avoid me between lessons.

Today it's 5am, I'm in the common as per usual due to my nightmare and I'm reading a book while sat in arm chair in front of the fireplace, trying to forget the awful dream I had. 

Since it was the weekend I had decided to wear a cropped white shirt, a pink cardigan and some jeans.

(Without the purse also you can imagine yourself wearing something else)

After a while of reading I heard a weird noise coming from outside the common room and decided to investigate.

I stepped outside of the door to see a trail of rose petals on the floor and decided to follow them.

I didn't think they were for me but I was very curious.

I followed the trail down 3 flights of stairs to the fourth floor.

When I reached the fourth floor I saw a letter floating in front of me, I opened it.

"(Middle/Name) (L/N)." I read.

How do they know my middle name?

I ran to the next closest letter.

"Will."

I ran to the next one.

"You."

And the next one.

"Go."

And the next one.

"To."

I swear this person is wasting a big amount of paper for this.

"The."

Next one.

"Yule."

I'm starting to think I know who this person is.

"Ball."

The next letter.

"With."