Chapter 10: Going back home.

In case you didn't see the message I put on the last chapter, I switched up the characters a bit, Fred and George are now her close friends, Draco has been switched to Adrian Pucey, Luna is still her best friend (just try to imagine Luna a year older). I did this because I just felt like the timelines were wrong.

Quick reminder: you're 16 and Cedric is 17.

Very much struggling to make new chapters but I'm keeping my spirits up for you! If you could vote, comment or add the story to your reading list I'd really appreciate it. Enjoy this chapter!

(P.S there's small spicy scenes in this chapter SO WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THEM THEN SKIP THE CHAPTER.)

___________________________________

"I do love you but I just wasn't expecting that (Y/N)." Cedric said.

I turned around and kissed him.

I pulled away.

"You had me so scared there for a second." I said.

"Of course I love you, are you kidding?" He said.

"I dunno, I guess I just got scared when you had a confused look on your face." I said.

He wiped the tears off my face and held my hands. "You're shivering" He said, then he took his jacket off and wrapped it around my shoulders.

I put my arms through it to get warmer.

"Thanks." I said.

"Do you wanna go back inside?" He asked.

"I'd rather just sleep." I said.

"That's fine." He said then he held my hand and took me to my dorm.

"Would you mind staying?" I said.

"It's against the rules for me to go to the girls dorm." He said.

I ran inside my dorm and quickly checked to see if anyone was there.

I went back outside to Cedric and said "There's no one there."

He had an unsure look on his face.

"I won't tell." I said in a sarcastic tone.

He rolled his eyes and followed me into the dorm.

"You can sit on the bed while I change into my pajamas." I said.

"Can't I go with you?" He said and gave a smirk.

"Very funny Cedric but no." I said.

I went to the bathroom and took my makeup off then proceeded to change out of my dress into a white tank top, a blue cardigan, some black shorts and I put some white socks on.