Prologue : This is not Goodbye!

3rd Person POV : 

        "Harry, please!" (Y/N) (Y/L/N) cried, clutching his hands "There has to be an another way!"

"Trust me, Sweety! There is no other way! I have to die. I am the final horcrux! "

(Y/N) tackled him in a hug. 

"You are so brave, Harry!"

"Not as brave as you!"

"I'll always love you, big bro!"

"I'll love you too, little Sis!"

Tears ran down (Y/N)'s cheeks. None of them deserved to die. Cedric, Sirius, Dumbledore, Dobby, Fred, Remus, Tonks, Colin! None of them! They all deserved a happy life! And now, Harry! He had already lost his parents. And now, he is going to just die. She felt her heart break for the boy who had lost so many an such an young age. The boy whose shoulders were bearing the weight of both the wizarding and muggle worlds. The boy who lived. The chosen one. The boy who was her first ever friend. The boy who was like her older brother. Harry Potter!

"I'll miss you!" she said, still not letting go of him. 

"Will you remember me?"

"Always!"   

 Harry smiled softly. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. She kissed him on both the cheeks. 

"I love you, Harry!" She told him one last time, hugging him tightly , before letting him go.

When she entered the great hall, the pain and loss came back to her, flooding her mind and drowning her completely. She looked at the fifty dead bodies, the injured and the orphaned.

Only if she could reverse what happened! She sighed, softly.

"Reverse what happened! That's it! How thick you could be (Y/N)? Just reverse time!" She muttered, under her breath, to herself.

She took the time turner she had taken from the ministry in her third year, from her moleskin pouch that she was wearing around her neck. It was ironical, how something that was used in the intention of killing her was now going to save many lives!  She was going to use it after two years!

She ran towards the headmaster's office.

"Professor Dumbledore! Professor!"

"Yes, dear!" Dumbledore's portrait called to her.

She simply showed him the time turner. He seemed to understand what she was going to do.

"Are you sure about it? You might affect the future!" He asked her, but the twinkle in his eyes never wavered. That gave (Y/N) the strength and permission she needed.

"That's exactly what I want to do professor! More than one innocent lives could be saved!"

"If you are sure! Good luck! " 

"Thank you, professor!"

"And (Y/N).."

"Yes professor!"

"You are a strong girl! One of the most strong people I've seen! And Very brave too!  You are worthy of everything! Never forget that! " She smiled and nodded. 

"Get to the edge of the forbidden forest, before doing the turns." She nodded, knowing that, her legend must have had a reason for that.

When she crossed the Great hall again, she took a look at all her loved ones. The weasleys, Hermione, the bodies of Fred, Remus, Tonks and Collin and atlast, Draco. 

"I love you guys! This is for you all! For the happily ever afters you deserve! I'll see you! This isn't goodbye, after all!"