1.Time changes!

"Whoa! Professor, you are a genius!" Dumbledore turned around towards the source of the voice, (Y/N). " I guess I made the right choice when I made you my role model!"

(Y/N) wondered how he had exactly known the time she would go to and made sure he was the first person in the past she saw.

"Who are you, dear? I don't think I've seen you here." He asked her, curiously.

"I think t would be better, if we get to your office before I start explaining, professor."

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital wing before that? You look like you were fighting in a war!?"

"I-...No professor. The hospital wing can wait.There are a lot of things you should know."

As she walked into the castle with the headmaster, towards his office, she realised how much she missed it. Hogwarts was her home, after all. It was a quiet night, and all students, except the prefects were in the common rooms and dormitories, as it was past curfew. Of course, there would be students sneaking past curfew, but they didn't come across any one.

"Take a seat, dear." he told her once they reached his office.

"Thank you, professor!"

"Sherbot lemons?"

"No! Can I get a glass of milk? I haven't had anything to eat for the past two days."

"Of course!"

He summoned a house elf and told him to bring a glass of milk and some biscuits.

"My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N), professor." She told him, as soon as the elf left.

"How can I help you, Miss (Y/L/N)?"

" I'm from the future! "

"Excuse me!"

" I'm from the future, professor" she told him, removing the time turner and placing it on the table.

"A time turner can take a person only back to 10 hours! "

"I know, professor. But this one, can travel back years in time! Only once though!"

"How is that? "

"I've always been interested in time travelling professor. I acquired this time turner nearly 2 years ago. I've been researching and working on it from that time. "

Dumbledore looked impressed by the young girl infront of him.

"And why are you here?"

"I think a look at few of my memories would help professor. Can we use your pensieve?"

"Sure!"

As (Y/N) provided him with all the memories she wanted him to see and he dived into the pensieve ,the house elf appeared with a large glass of milk and freshly baked biscuits.

"Thank you!" she politely told him and the elf's eyes widened.

"Did I do something?"

"None of the young masters and mistresses has ever thanked Penny!"

"It's okay Penny. Get used to it. I may visit the kitchen sometimes! " she told him and the elf nodded, enthusiastically, before leaving.

After she had the milk and biscuits, she stood up and walked towards the shelf where a phoenix was perched.

"Hello Fawkes! How are you?" The bird tilted its head to a side, looking at her. But before she could speak anything else, she was distracted by the presence of Dumbledore.

"What do you think of doing now, (Y/N)?"

"You know professor, I think we can destroy the horcruxes now, together. It would be easy to defeat Voldemort."

"But you are aware that you are struck in this timeline, aren't you?"

"I'm aware of that, professor."

"Still, you risked it?"

"More than one innocent life could be saved, professor! It's one or many! Obviously, we choose many!"

"You are a very strong girl (Y/N)! Thank you!"

"So, what am I going to do next professor?"

"Well, you are going to get your wounds healed, first. If I am not mistaken, you were about to go to your sixth year? "

"Yes..but the conditions were not ideal to take O.W.L.S ! "

"It's okay! What subjects do you wish to take for your sixth year at Hogwarts? "

"well, I was considering an Auror job. So.. "

"Alright. I'll inform the teachers that you are fit to take their classes. You can attend your classes from tomorrow. "

"Do I have to? Can't I be excused from classes because of this mission?" Dumbledore chuckled.

"Sorry, dear! But you have to attend the classes!" She nodded, frowning playfully.

"Alright. So, what house you were in? "

"It requires Gryffindor's bravery to take up this mission, professor!"

"A loyal Hufflepuff, a smart Ravenclaw, a determined Slytherin can also do this, can't they?"

"Don't get me wrong, professor. I'm not prejudiced against the houses. But this mission requires stupidly reckless bravery, which is the trait of us." Dumbledore chuckled once more.

"Good. You can sleep in the hospital wing after getting healed. I'll be introducing you as a transfer from Ilvermony, in the great hall, in the morning. I'll write a note to Poppy, telling her to look after you. I've also modified your memories a bit, so that all people's face will look different, until you wish otherwise. The same goes when the memory is taken by force or without your consent or knowledge."

"Thank you, professor. That would really be necessary."

"Do you have clothes, robes and books (Y/N)? Or we can get them for you."

She wordlessly took off the moleskin pouch from her neck and opened it, thrusting it under Dumbledore's nose.

"Undetectable extension charm?" She nodded.

"I've been in hiding inside Hogwarts for sometime. So, I was always ready!"

"Perfect. Now go and get yourself treated. It's nearly dawn!"

She nodded once again and left his office.

"This is gonna be long and hard Mission!" she muttered to herself and set off to the hospital wing.